Engagement

A/n

Hey there Lovely READERS!!! SEEMS LIKE AUTHOR IS IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY AND DECIDED TO NOT LEAVE YOU HANGING 😏😏. Anyways high way! Continue on!

______________
Chapter Eight

3rd pov

"So mom,,, where is Junghyun?" Jungkook asked for his younger brother. (A/n: I made jungkook's brother here younger.)

"At school." His mom answered, eating the left foods on her plate, before proceeding to drink the glass of water beside her.

"Your brother will be home after lunch,, maybe 3 in the afternoon." His father explained. Jungkook just nodded his head. Aside from his parents, he also miss his younger brother, Jeon Junghyun. He miss those times when they'll play and laugh together, go to school together.

Jeon Junghyun is 17 years old, in his senior highschool years. Jungkook is away from his family for 5 years already, only visiting for a few days. He barely sees his younger brother, even talk to him he can't do.

His career took over his life, his world revolved around acting for years. He became popular, known by all people all over the world. He became famous that all the fame gets in his head. Molding him to who he is now. But! When it comes to his family, he is still the same as the young boy he was.

Jeon Junghyun, on the other hand, doesnt want to be an actor like his older brother. What he wants, was to be the next heir in their family. Mr. Jeon is a CEO of Jeon enterprise, and Junghyun wants to be the next heir.

Since Jungkook is already a popular actor, earning millions of dollars, his father didnt complain about Junghyun being the next heir.

As soon as they're done eating, Mrs. Jeon started stacking the plates before putting it down in the sink. Jungkook helped by placing all the used glasses beside the dirty plates.

"Jungkook." Mr. Jeon called his son's attention. Jungkook turned his head to his father. His father tilted his head towards the living room, signaling his son to come with him right now. Jungkook understand this immediately and looked at his mother.

His mother is giving him mixed expressions, but you can see sadness and worry in it.

"Go on. You and your father have something to discuss about." She said before gesturing him to go.

But before jungkook can completely step out of the kitchen, his mother call him back. Gaining his attention.

"Uhmm jungkook." She called.

"Yes mom?" Jungkook softly answered.

"Please dont get mad after this. Have your mind open." She said with a begging tone. She looked worriedly at jungkook, afraid of whats gonna happen once he disappears from her view.

Jungkook doesn't understand what her mom is telling him, but he sure now feels scared of what is about to happen.

"S-sure thing m-mom." He stuttered before disappearing from her mother's view.

Jungkook sat opposite his father. Remembering what her mother said. The tension, again, surfaced in the room. His father sitting formally on the single seat while jungkook tried his best to stay calm and composed in front of his father,, who is giving him serious stares.

"Jungkook." He started.

"Yes father?" The latter answered. Voice almost breaking from nervousness.

"You know about our company right? And our friend's company?" He asked, still giving that business aura he always have.

"Yes. What about that?" Jungkook asked. Mr. Jeon changed his position, he leaned on the backrest of the seat and drank on his mug, before continuing.