Goodbye

A/n

Mornight yall!! I hope you're doing good and fine! Its raining in my country and I'm really not feeling well. I hope that this chapter makes it up to your expectations somehow. Then again, I want to say sorry if there are any wrong grammars or usage of words, I'm not an english major so I'm sorry.😣

Enjoy.

______________
Chapter Fifty-Five

Jimin's pov

I can't move my feet right now. I feel like Im stuck in a place I shouldn't be... I feel my lungs constrict, making it hard for me to breathe.

My eyes aren't glued at Jungkook's eyes, but rather to the ring worn on his ring finger. The silver metal that seems to shine brighter the more I look at it.

But what hurts and breaks me more..... was the person where Jungkook's arms are wrapped on.

Did I expect this?

Definitely not.... im out of words.... im out of air.

I stand there watching, staring........... crying.

With all the strength still left in me, I was able to look back at him. He's looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

I can't even bring myself to take one more step towards him..... afraid that if I did, my heart won't take it anymore and just crash into pieces.

He looked away, breaking our contact. He turned to his lover and flashed a smile, the same smile he used to show when we were together.

He circled his arms to his lover tighter and leaned down, giving him a passionate and loving kiss. But... I thought I was the only one in his heart.

My eyes traveled to his lovers hand and saw the same ring on his finger.

That's when it all clicked together.

Fiancé

He has a fiancé.....

D-does that mean....... do-does it mean I'm just a.... n-nobody ? Just some usual actor he acted with? .....a-am I?....

My eyes burned, my vision blurred.

I dont care if people see me like this.... I dont care anymore... but I do have one more question.

Did he love me? Or was it all just an act for the show?

Oh who am I kidding... its just an act, after all.

I was still standing on my spot when someone covered my eyes with their hand and pulled me away from the crowd.

I dont even have the strength to fight this person off. I feel drained. I feel like dying.

I heard the closing of the door and the click of the lock. Great.

"Jimin."

After hearing that voice, more tears flow down my eyes. I tried the best I can to wipe it all off, but it seems like it'll only stop when my heart stops breaking.

"....t-tae..." i cried, sobbing as I sat on the bed, covering my whole face as I pour my heart out.

Who would've known that someone will break me like this. I never thought my first ever love was actually engaged and I was just a nobody for the film.

"Shhhhh.... i'm here Minnie, Im here.." he sooth, sitting beside me and pulling me in his embrace. His hand caressing my hair while his other wrapped around me.