chapter 3

Anila P.O.V

I cant believe am eighteen years old now and my hope for survival is with Egadi. I did judged him wrongly he was not like his father but how can i be a wife to a boy whom his father murdered my parents. Egandi came up with a plan that after marrying me we would leave or escape to other place since his father will have gifted him some gold pieces.
"Why do you have to come along with me? why cant you help me escape and leave me alone?" I asked egandi.
"I cant because i realy realy like you from the first day i saw you on our circumscision rite,we are of the same age set,actualy we are of same age. You never noticed me but i did notice you,maybe i fallen in love with you" Egandi confessed to me.
"Remember the plan be calm and dont show your anger towards my father and let it seem we are on agreement to get married by me." Egandi reminded me.
He walked me through the chief's homestead with several huge huts and below the homestead is a view of our village gogo..its grown big and saw people doing different activities.
We entered the hut where the court room is and found chief sinaa sitting on his throne.
"Father." Egandi called.
"Son." Sinaa replied.
"He is awake,you said i can marry him if he awakes and he had agreed so father."
"Oh realy that is so unlikely of him since he hates our family." Chief sinaa said to me with sharp eyes.
I felt anger consuming me,i held egandi's arm tightly with both my arms with my face buried in his arm,i couldnt stand seeng chief sinaa's face i just want to kill him.
"I will tell your mother then after the harvest festival we can have both of you married,my son you are lucky." Laughing to egandi in a congratulating manner.
"I will see you later then father." Egandi said the he held my waist and to walk me out of the court room.
"What a lovely couple you two are hahaha!" The chief shouted back at us.

Prince Shalak P.O.V

" Emida its been several weeks and you still havent found him."
I complained to my elder brother.
"Shalak the trackers are doing everything they can,just be patient they will find him."
My brother replied to me.
"We only know of his name as anila and nothing more,i bought the potrait in our southern province from a merchant who said he bought it from an artist from lands beyond our boders, atleast we know his name." brother those trackers of yours are useless! Its been days and only came up with a name? I told you to let me use shinja it has the best trackers." I angrily said to him.
"You and your demon soldiers! We both know if i let you use shinja you will leave a trail of dead bodies behind you. You dont think twice on killing. You are not stable your killing instinct is dangerous,i even pity the boy you looking for,he will greatly suffer in your hands." Emida said to me.
"So you are hiding him from me brother? You dont want me to find him.?" I angrily asked him.
"No am not! You know i care about you,calm down brother. Am just afraid that he might end up dead like many of your  previous lovers,i can see the urge of having him in you,you thirsty of him,he drives you crazy,what of his feelings? What if he rejects you?"
"Brother am prince shalak and my happines should be more important to you than the person we looking for,i swear if my little patience runs out i will find him myself whether you like it or not." I stormed out of his chamber furiously heading to my chamber,i found tela naked waiting for me.
Tela is one of our royal sex slaves who serves our royal family and nobles when they visit our palace. He is smooth and feminine boy,he is nineteen years. He is my favourite and love digging him mercilessly,use him to release my anger and relax my mind.
I pulled off my white tunic and linen loincloth of me. I walked towards the bed where tela was sitting at the age of my bed.
I picked an oil bottle from the stand and oiled my cock massaging it,my cock was full and hard.
Tela loved my masculine body,he loves being dominated by me,he loves when i dig his inside and pour my royal man seeds in his anal,he will do everything to please me and very obedient,he is proud of being my favourite. I like him but unlucky for him he cant get pregnant.
"Stand up and give me ur back and place ur right leg on the bed." I ordered him and he did what i said,i came behind him with my middle finger in his anus while my left arm goes below his left arm and held his neck in a choke grip. I started thrusting my middle oiled finger in and out while he moans lubing making his anus slippery and ready for my cock,i told him to get in all four position at the edge of my bed,i aimed my cock in his anus and pushed the head of my cock inside his anus as he groans softly,i held his slim waist with both of my hands and pushed in my cock as his groans became louder,i started thrusting myself in and out feeling his warm anus around my cock,i started giving him short quick thrust,with each strong thrust throwing his weak body over but bringing him back to me with my hands which gripped his slim waist,i reached out to his neck with my right hand bringing him back to me in a kneeling position,he was still short compared to my height.my left arm wrapped around his small body and my right hand over his chest grabbing his neck. I started slamming my own body towards his,getting my cock deep inside him,he started screaming.
It was loud sex.
"Scream all you want but no one will save you from my cock you whore! You cant handle a teen cock up your anus?" I barked at him.
"Aahaahhh my prince you too big and powerful to handle you,be easy on me." Tela moans.
I choked him with my right arm as i abuse his anus with my cock i held him in place wraping his body with me left arm..he struggles to get of my grip,fighting from my hold but he was to weak to set himself free as i rape him,i released him from my grip and threw him in bed falling on his belly,i quickly came over him on top and lay my weight on his back. I licked his ear "Do you still want me inside you tela?" I whisper in his ear.
"Yes prince but please be...." Tela said as i cut off his gasping breathing voice from further talking.
"Spread you legs for me and you going to handle me as you do everytime you whore,i said spread!" I demanded.
He spread his legs below me while my legs get in between them,i spread further his legs with my thighs.i raised myself up holding my cock with my left hand aiming for his anus again and getting in again and pushed my body towards him inserting my cock deep in him.
Resting on his back with my right hand on his mouth and my left arm going across below his neck and grabbing his right arm. I had him on lockdown. I started giving him nonstop powerful cock thrust while he moans silently in my hand on his mouth.
I love dominating such weak feminine boys like him. Forcing him to give in to me,i have to make them feel they are inferior to me,they serve me,no matter what age you are when you come in to my bed know that am your master your ultimate man. I have raped tela so many times and serves me well in bed. He would have been my mate but he doesnt belong to me but to the palace and he sleeps with other noble guests who come in our palace,he is of low status,he cant be my mate,his anus is used by many people. I love crushing him hard with my cock in bed. I finaly got tensed and roared while releasing my seeds in tela anus.