Chapter 15

Prince shalak P.O.V

"What do you mean you were attacked? Where is my wife? What happened?" I asked the soldier who came to deliver the bad news to me.
Not believing who can even dare to attack a royal member.
"Your hiighneees please forgive me,they were many and overpowered us." The soldier cried while his head is lowered down.
"Raise your head,i want to see your face." I said to him and he slowly raised his head.
I slapped his face which sent him swinging sideways and returned him with another slap from the back of my hand.
" You fools! Dont you know how to fight? I will kill you with my bare hands!" I screamed while choking him till my father and emida entered my chamber stopping me from squeezing his neck to death,the poor soldier who was now on the floor struggling to breath.
"Son stop it! We need to get full information from the soldier,maybe they want ransom." My father said and looked at the soldier who was sitting on the floor.
"Any detail we need to know?"  My father asked.
"Yes your majesty,one of the leader whom seemed increadibly big and strong said he want an honarable  fight with shalak and to meet him in koru forest." The soldier said.
"You know what father? Am going to massacre all the living creatures in that forest if i ever found out they hurt my wife and whoever did this will pay with life for raising a hand against a royal member." I said walking furiously to my balcony as the sun was setting down welcoming darkness.
My father and emida came behind me.
"Son i wish i could come with you but i cant,so you and emida will go and look for anila and punish the one who dared put a challenge on us." My father said and he hugged me.
"With no mercy father,no mercy." I said as i stare my brother emida giving him a signal when that time comes he should not stop me from burning my rage against my enemies.
Meanwhile all of the empire now already knew my anila has been kidnapped.
But before i set to koru forest i needed to tie some loose strings.
The enemies who kidnaped anila are new to the kingdom,we have crushed all the rebels,these must have recently arrive and seems to know alot about me.
They took time in planning,their plan and were so spectacular that they took down the shinja warriors escorting anila,the elite military unit.
I was so frustrated and it pained me not to know what anila is going through the hands of my enemies.
My enemies must have some sort of aid from inside the palace,inside work. I had all the palace servants and officials investigated jala handled it well and came up with one name tela.
Jala found out he was communicating with the enemies.
I went down to the dangeons where tela was locked up. He was in a torture chamber. Jala and some guards trying to get out as much information as they can.
Tela was tied both his hands with chains hanging from the ceiling and legs chained to the floor.
He wore only loincloth and his body had marks of whipping all over his body crying for forgiveness rumbling some  words.
His mouth and nose was bleeding. His body was ugly not beautiful as before.
I took a whip which had lion claws at the end,i circled tela as his eyes open wide.
"No no prince shalak! Forgive me please! I did it because i love you!
I was jelous!" Tela cried.
I didnt say a word,i strared down at his eyes signaling him that i will kill him,i talk less to my enemies.
With all my mighty i whipped tela's bare back with the lion claws sink deep into his flesh,his body squirm in pain and i pull the whip away tearing his flesh,his skin damaged as blood stream down his weak body.
"Your higness please! Its hurting! Forgive me your highness!"
Tela was screaming,crying for help. I kept on repeating more and more lashes, whipping him.
I want him to feel the pain,i want him to die of pain.
Jala couldnt take the bloody scene and had to get out of the dangeon.
I whipped tela tearing his body with the lion claws. His back became red,i think the claws cut some blood vessels as he was bleeding very badly. It pleases me somehow,i want to hurt him so bad to regret the day he was born.His blood was draining from his body.
I whipped him more till his screams and cries fade away and couldnt move his body.
I felt relieve releasing all that anger on him.
He collapsed eyes closed,i took a knife and strike right at his heart to be completely sure that this dog is dead.
"Guard? Burn his body to ashes and have them in a pot." I said calmly to the guard who feared to even look me in the eyes.
I walked out of the torture chamber and met jala and emida who were waiting for me outside. They gave me a hug each. Its the first time i felt weak and deeply hurted. They understood it,since i was the stoned heart member of the family.
Who dares to challenge me and takes my precious one?
"Brother the shinja warriors are ready." Emida said.
"I want to go with you brothers" jala said.
"No! Thats dangerous what if something bad happens to all of us? A monarch without a prince? Ever thought of our own dynasty will come to an end and cause civil distruption?" Emida said.
"By gods if they wont allow us to get killed..your son will be the heir emida,i have never gone to wars,i want to be close to my brothers,besides anila is also part of the family." Jala protested.
"Well that is if father will agree."
Emida said.