Chapter 21

Anila P.O.V

I heard the sound of horse hooves and neighs,the soldiers appeared from the forest. Earlier we saw a huge smoke from behind the forest.
I saw shalak who came down off his horse and i ran to him and hug him tightly as his brothers follow behind me.
"Shalak you smell bad." I said to him smiling.
"Its a smell of destruction anila." Shalak said to me smiling.
"What happened to egandi." I asked.
"He is dead!" He said coldly its like he did not like to hear that name again.
"..and the rest of the villagers?" Jala asked.
"They are all dead brother,i killed them all except for that one." Shalak said pointing at bibo the messenger boy who was clinging beside commander liku.
"Please dont mention egandi's name again,his rage was overtaken by jelousy." Emida whispered at me.
Shalak held my waist and took me to a carriage as bibo joined me.
"Lets go back home." Emida said as all of us prepare to live.

After several months i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl,shalak was happy to have a princess,i thought he would love to have a prince to follow his warrior life but seems any child is good for him. He threw a huge feast for the first time and members of the family and noble men brought gifts for our daughter. We named our daughter shila.
She was sleeping peaceful in her golden cradle.
"My love come to bed i would love to get u pregnant again."
Shalak said while laying in bed naked,am addicted to his attractive naked body and this is one of lovely many nights shalak is going to make love to me.
"Shaalaak nooo you have been digging male vagina alot." I said to him smiling.
"Come here my love before i come and get you on my own." Shalak threatened in a funny way.
"Come and get me my love." I said to him smiling.
He jumped out of bed and chased me around the chamber he got me and teared my clothing and stripped me naked.
"Shhhhh you going to wake up our daughter." Whispering to me as i was laughing out loudly.
"He carried me in his arms and threw me in bed spreading my legs as he was between them and thrust his pelvis.
His cock buried in me thrusting me while i quietly moan not to wake up our sleeping daughter.
I rubbed his torso with my hands as he spread my anus with his strong cock pushing my insides going deep in me in such a passionate and loving way.
Breathing in unison manner.
"I love you anila." He whispered in my ears.
"I love you shalak." I whispered back as he continued thrusting inside me digging my inside.

The END

Kindly dont steal my story.