<Introduction>

<Short Introduction>
Hello everyone, I'm Sebcery, the author of this story. It is a fan fiction based on the two characters of Marvel, Bucky Buchanan Barnes and Natasha Romanoff, also known as The Winter Soldier and Black Widow.

<Maturity>
The story is not labeled as mature, everyone can read it. However, there might be some parts to the story that might not be appropriate for some readers. The story will contain some mature parts as we go on with the story. (Does include strong language.)

<Creation>
This was actually started off as a material for killing time and entertaining my best friend through text during quarantine. About 1/3rd of the story is already done. There might be even more parts added as we go on. The parts will have at least 300 words each, it won't take long to read.

<Finale Sayings>
Anyways, I hope everyone that reads my story enjoys it, even though I think that it won't be so successful like my stories in my other account, @ididbreakfree . To the readers in that account, don't worry. I will be using both of the two accounts. If you would like to read more of short stories that are probably entertaining to Queen fans, check the account out. Have a wonderful day and if you found my story (this one), don't be shy, read it and leave some votes! (Please-)

I'm excited to share this adventure with all of you guys.