3

After I turned 15 I met a guy that I thought I loved. He was 23 at the time and I had lied about my age. I had told him I was 19, I looked mature for my age so it was easy to believe.

We met online, we were both on holiday at the same place. It was pure coincidence when I found out we lived in the same city.
We decided to meet up and ended up fucking in his car. He wasn't the first person I ever slept with but for some reason this time felt like it meant something.

His name is Sam and I started seeing him every weekend and would even stay at his place. My parents always thought I was at one of my friends places. He lived with 6 other people and they were all attending the same university.

Sometimes Sam and his house mates would throw these big parties just for the sake of it. His mother was rich and owned the house they were living in. It was a huge 6 bedroom home with a big backyard with a pool.

I really enjoyed my time for the first few weeks of seeing him and we seemed to get along great. I was going through my rebellion stage at this point and thought he was the perfect guy for me. He had tattoos and listened to hard rock bands that I liked. We had many things in common and usually had a great time.

One night they decided to throw a huge Halloween party and happened to invite heaps of these kids from the university. There were many drugs at this party and I had to stop myself from touching them. Drugs were a common thing seen at Sam's parties but for some reason this one just seemed to have more.

I met a guy in the kitchen, his name was James. James started flirting with me then told me about this massive bag of cocaine he had in his back pocket. He asked if I had ever tried it before, I was honest and told him I hadn't.

He invited me over to a group of his friends and he pulled the bag out along with a pocket knife and a $20 note. Once seated on the couch he got the lines ready and put the money to his nose. He had three lines then looked up at me smiling. He waved me over to his lap and told me to try the remaining lines.

I was insanely nervous, I thought I was going to puke. I grabbed the money out of his hand while he whispered comforting words in my ear. I smiled back then snorted the first line.

My nose felt like it was burning up and James could see that I looked uncomfortable. He said that the feeling would go away soon and sure enough it did. I decided to do the rest of the lines he had prepared for me while all his friends watched.
He then proceeded to whisper that it wasn't so bad. It didn't take long for the drugs to take affect on me. We danced for what felt like a lifetime.

Sam was mad that I had decided to do that without him and he had some mixed feelings about James. I told him I'd stay away from him from now on and that he had nothing to worry about, but at every party Sam had thrown I found myself looking for James each and every time.

Sam and I began to fight a lot. It became more and more frequent. We'd fight then fuck then fight some more. Some nights it would get pretty bad, but I would always go back.

We had started physically fighting not long after the verbal fighting had started. We would throw just about anything at each other or hit each other. No matter what would happen between us nothing could stop the passion we thought was there.

We went from seeing each other every weekend to only a few nights a month. The fighting had started getting out of control. It grew to the point where I was afraid of what might happen if I went over. I stopped seeing him just after I turned 16, he was cruel and manipulative. I didn't understand at the time but I know now how wrong it all was.

Note: This chapter is about my 'child grooming' situation with Sam. I truly believed at the time that he was the love of my life although we never officially dated. I came clean eventually to Sam about my real age but it didn't seem to bother him. The names in this chapter are fake, in case anyone I know ever reads this and just out of respect for them.