5

//This chapter may be hard to read for some, proceed with caution.//

Every drug I've ever taken was introduced to me by James (except the cannabis and pills of course.) We used to have some great times but of course there were also pretty bad ones.

One in particular happened only a week after what happened with Sam and Eric. We went to a party on the other side of town, he said the guy was cool and he was the one who supplied most of his drugs.

Majority of the party was really fun and I actually thought it was going to remain that way. Chad had spoken to his drug dealer, Matt and he said he had some heroin. He asked if I wanted to do some, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to but went ahead anyway. I followed James into a bathroom where this guy was.
Matt was in his late 20s and was quite intimidating.

Matt asked if I was going to do it, I said sure, why not. He laughed then started loading the needle with the thick tar like substance.

James had done heroin many times before, but this was a huge first for me. He held my hand while Matt tied his belt around my thigh. He said the best vein was on my inner thigh so that's where he was going to inject the fluid.

The needle didn't hurt but once he pulled it out it stung a little. James smiled at me and let go of my hand, after taking hid shot we began to walk out. Half way out the bathroom door, Matt grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He told James to leave and that he just wanted to have a little talk.

Matt closed the door and locked it once James left. We were then alone in the small bathroom and I began to feel very uncomfortable. He whispered in my ear 'aren't you going to pay for that'. James had never mentioned any money and I hadn't brought any with me.

My breath caught in my throat and I let out a little dry cough. I told Matt that I didn't have any money and he made a clicking noise with his tongue. The sound made me shutter.

He said I was going to have to pay him back some other way. I was really scared and couldn't wrap my head around what was happening.

He started to kiss my neck and continued his way down until he met my bra. He then proceeded to pull down my pants along with my underwear then pulled down his own. He forced me to turn around and shoved me against the sink. I couldn't believe what was happening and closed my eyes tightly until it was over. I tried so hard not to cry.

After he was finished he turned me back around kissed my mouth then slapped me on the cheek and told me to get out. I ran out of that bathroom, with my tears blurring my vision. I kept running until I was completely outside and away from the house.
I fell to my knees in the middle of the street and cried so hard until I nearly passed out.

I didn't know what to do or who to call, after going through my contacts list I decided to call Eric. I don't know why I chose to call him but I am glad that I did.

Note: My first time doing heroin was also my worst time doing heroin. I'm sorry to any reader's who found that hard to read. It's a dark part of my past but felt the need to include it.