4

James ended up being a really important person in my life. Although Sam had told me to stop seeing him, we still saw each other frequently. James was a drug dealer so introduced me to many new experiences.

James would invite me to any party he thought I'd be interested in and I would tag along. Some of his friends didn't like me so it made it hard for all of us to go out together. That didn't stop me though of course.

One night instead of going out with James and his shitty friends, I got a Facebook message from one of Sam's roommates. He told me that Sam was away for the night and that I could come over if I wanted to collect anything I had left there.

I didn't know this guy very well but I knew that he was Sam's best friend. His name is Eric and he was a little shy and awkward, and never seemed to be home whenever I went over. I agreed to come over and collect my things then he said he would drive me home.

After arriving at Sam's house and collecting whatever I could find that belonged to me I got ready to leave. Eric asked if I wanted to stay to watch a movie because no one else was home and he didn't want to be alone.

I agreed and we sat and watched Treasure Planet. I thought it was funny that he was watching a kids movie but thought he had great taste anyway.

Throughout the movie we would mostly talk and we got along really well. Eric decided to kiss me and I kissed him back. Things got really heated between us very quickly and before we knew it one thing lead to another.

Once we finished we just laid there together on the couch and continued to watch the movie. I offered him some coke which we snorted together. Towards the end of the movie we heard someone come inside the house, it ended up being Sam and he was home early. He was very drunk and very upset when he was us.

Eric and Sam had a huge fight which caused Eric to leave, which made me feel awful because they were best friends. I was then left alone in the house with an angry drunk Sam. He started to yell and I started to run. I ran to the kitchen and hid behind the bench. He came in and told me not to run away from him. I was very scared and he seemed to notice. He started to cry and told me that I shouldn't be afraid of him. I was at a loss of thought and couldn't believe what was happening in front of me.

I came out from behind the bench and straight into his arms. I don't know what made me do this, possibly seeing the state he was in or maybe just stupidity. After a while of just being in his arms he asked me to stay the night. I didn't want to but seeing that Eric had left, I no longer had a ride home. We went upstairs to his room and I ended up sleeping with him for the last time.

Note: A crazy night experience that really affected me. Also became really close with James around this time. He became one of my closest friends.