Prologue

Once upon a time a four little boys were born into very different family's. They were all of similar age but born in different months. But little did they know that their fate was intertwined with each other.

The oldest of the strangers was a little boy born on January 15.
To say Linsey was nervous was an understatement. She had no words to describe her panic and excitement. Her and her husband John were the average married couple, lived in a normal neighbourhood with their dog Dexter.
A few painful hours passed and a new life was brought into their family, they had not yet decided a name for their baby. He had sandy coloured hair and emerald green eyes.

The second oldest was born on June 4th and he was a sweet little one. His wfamily was what people call the "perfect family" he had an older brother (just by a few months) and loving parents. They had everything they needed in life.
He had light brown hair and eccentric blue eyes.

The second youngest was born on the 3rd November and his family couldn't be more happy. His family had a little dog called Winnie. He has two fathers and no siblings. His fathers were not poor but not rich either.
He had dark brown hair and hazel coloured eyes that shone in the light.

The youngest boy was born on the 19 December and he was an only child. His mother loved him with all her heart, as for his father well..... you'll see soon enough.
This little boy had dark brown hair with the most unusual eyes. They were blood red. The doctors thought that he was to skinny, even for a new born.

As the years past they all grew up to be the best that they could be. All were very happy and healthy, well besides the youngest....

———————————————— I know it's not the best but it my first chapter.
Hope you enjoy, I will try to update at least once a week.
Please comment your opinions
- Serenna  (isaacjones101)