OMG THE FINALE - SPOILER ALERT

If you haven't watched the Legend of Korra finale then stop reading right now and go watch it!

I'll give you a moment...

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Okay I think it's safe now. Sorry I'm so excited about the finale, but don't wanna spoil it for people who haven't seen it.

:)

The finale was just amazing in my eyes. Like I'm at a loss for words. Fantastic. Incredible. Outstanding.

I loved it!

I cried when Varrick proposed to Zhu Li. It was like he was building up to it a little bit and I was cheering for her to say yes.

I cried at the ending. At first I thought they were doing Makorra and I got mad. But then it went to the next scene and my hope returned. I loved when Asami came up and obviously lied to get Tenzin away. And when they went into the Spirit Portal together holding hands, I just absolutely lost my mind. I legit cried, like that crying where your throat tightens up. I couldn't help it haha but it was happy crying.

Honestly if you didn't fangirl over the ending then I don't know what you're doing here anyway because this is a Korrasami book.

:)

This is a safe place to make your own comments about what you think of the finale. I loved it and I hope they do comics.