Planning + catching feelings

Dio's PoV,
I was stood by the tree waiting for him, oh how I wanted to see him again he was nothing like Joestar or his sister he was like me he was one person I needed in my life he understood me. My thoughts were intruded when I felt someone hugging me from behind "hey Dio" I heard y/n say as I put my hands over his arms "hey y/n ready to start the planning we talked about yesterday?" (this is taking place 2 days after your first meeting) I asked him he nodded and I sat down on the grass and so did he after moving in front of me "so Jojo has a stone mask and I want to know what power it holds and once I figure it out I know something will happen to me of Jonathan" I said, he hugged me and said "but I don't want anything to happen to you Dio you're too close to me to lose you're everything I've wanted in this life I've tried to end multiple times but since I met that day my world spun around. Please Dio you mean so much to me" I hugged him back as he started to cry "you mean so much to me too y/n and don't worry you will never lose me okay now stop crying please" I told him while starring right at Jonathan with a smirk on my face. He stopped crying and we pulled away, as I averted my eyes to him I smiled and he smiled back "thank you Dio" his said.
Dio's head,
You're  everything to me don't worry y/n you will never lose me I promise you that, I think I love this man, y/n I think I'm in love with you. It explains yesterday when some guys punched him in the stomach and I got really protective over him which scared them boys who did that to my sweet y/n. He's so innocent and cute around me and so vulnerable it melts my heart I can't control myself one of these days y/n I will confess to you just not right now. It's not the right time y/n we are still children but we are strong enough to take this world together and I don't care what others think of us. If they hurt you they are dead.

Ok so that's the end of this I'm sorry I could just imagine Dio being really possessive you and I'm going to be publishing a lot today and possibly tonight because I'm bored and don't know what sleep is so yeah. So look out for a lot coming up from now and whenever I fall asleep the next chapter is going to be grown up bois so the beginning of a lemon might be in it or later on on the story so if you don't want to read it I'll hit a warning for it and when it ends. You're welcome 💜💜💜