The mask

Dio's PoV,
I was in my room with the door locked making out with my boyfriend that I can proudly say belongs to me and he knows it "baby the stone mask is in here and I've seen what it can do it changes us into vampires" I said pulling away and getting up to show him the mask "vampires you say" he says, I looked at him and smiled showing it to him the mask "yes indeed" he smiled back after I replied. I adore that smile of his "so what do you say baby how about tonight since Jonathan wants to talk to me" he nodded and I kissed him "so I'll change first and once I've changed I'll come straight for you baby" I said seductively, he bit his lip and agreed "stick your tongue out" I ordered he did as he was told and I connected our tongues which he let a moan escape that perfect mouth of his.
{later that night}
I walked down stairs with the mask hidden as y/n walked beside me.
{time skip to Vampire Dio because I'm lazy}
I was now the immortal I was born to be. I saw y/n and launched myself to him taking the mask and putting over his face then taking some of my blood and putting it on the mask. He screamed in pain as I let go of it and soon the mask dropped to the floor and I saw his face again and started kissing him "I fucking knew you were gay Dio and now you're a gay vampire" I heard Jojo say. Then me and y/n ran away from the Manor House and we found our new home. I started to suck his tongue while kissing him then I traveled to his neck. I licked it and started kissing and sucking his neck, he placed one of his hands around me and the other on the back of my head while moaning.
{lemon warning ⚠️}
I started to remove his clothes, starting at his shirt after it was off his body I started licking his abs while moaning and pulling down his pants and boxers "have you always been an 11 inch baby?" I asked and he nodded while I pump his hard dick up and down then sticking it in my mouth, I felt him put his hand on the back of my head and pushing me more onto him causing me to gag. I felt him cum long and hard into my mouth and of course I swallowed all of it "sit down baby" I said. As he sat down I started to strip for him starting with my shirt and then pulling down my pants and boxers enough for him to see my V line which he started master bating to. I pulled them all they way down and stuck my cock in his mouth and started mouth fucking him causing me to cum quicker than him and he swallowed it all "good boy" I said taking his hair band out. I sat down and he sat on my lap but 'accidentally' sticking my hard cock into his ass. I grabbed his hips bouncing him up and down "ahhh~ Dio you're ahhh~ so big" he moaned cumming all over my chest since I was using my hand on his cock "ahhhh~ y/n I'm gonna cum~" I screamed cumming in his ass. And then he licked his cum off of my chest.
{end off lemon}
We laid there and he soon fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep not long after him.