15.

"Hello?" I called out loud to the obvious empty apartment. There was no one here. I looked around for a sign of something out of the ordinary. Pulling the divider apart, I checked the kitchen area. Everything seemed normal, didn't look like anybody had been in here since I cleaned it this morning.
Then I did the forbidden. I walked into her lair. Her Little Shop Of Horrors if you will. I made sure the door was still open before I finally put my whole body inside. I was never allowed to come in here. Under any circumstances, not even if Michael Myers was in the room with her. It just wasn't allowed. Nate could come and go as he pleased. I looked around. A black spray painted love sofa was on the far side of the room. Above it was NATE in bubble letters. Wow, she's really in love with him. I shook my head and walked over to a 8x10 picture frame on nightstand next to her bed. It was a picture of her.

  I picked it up and examined it

  I picked it up and examined it. Wow, she was really pretty. What the hell happened to her?
A slamming of the front door made my feet freeze into place.
"You in my room huh? Find what you lookin' for?" She said as she slapped me across my face.
"No, nobody was here." I said in between sobs.
"So!?" She screams as she slaps me again.
I stumbled back a little, while being able to catch some of the blood dripping down the palm of my hand.
I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me and locked it.
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
"You hear me talkin' to yo' stupid ass?!" The evil witch yelled still banging on the door.
I flushed the toilet, thankful the bleeding had stopped. For a quick second I took a look into the mirror and everything else around me went silent for a moment. Nobody deserves this treatment, save yourself Isaiah, or nobody else will. This world doesn't owe you anything baby boy, it's cruel, it's cold. You not stupid my Son, your smarter than she ever will be. Rise above the negativity and do what you have to do. When I came to I was still in the bathroom, door locked, and Beatrice still pounding on the door. My father's words echoed in my mind. I know what I needed to do. I opened the door, and Beatrice grabbed me.
"Where the fuck do you think your going?!"
I tried to fight with her but nothing I was doing was working to get her grasp a loose.
"Your stupid give it up!" She taunted.
With all the the pent up aggression slowly building in my chest I stomped down on her foot with all my might.
"IM NOT STUPID!" I said as she let go of the sniper grasp she had me in.
She winced as she took her foot into her hand jumping up and down on the other foot. I immediately pushed her down on the floor and ran out of the apartment building. I ran & ran & ran until I couldn't run anymore. Where exactly was my feet taking me?