1 kiss iz all it taks

"Clementine Paisleigh McKinee come here right now!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I pulled my golden blonde locks into a messy bun and slipped on my pink hightop converse. I was wearing my new cold shoulder sweater and a red infinity scarf. I am so ugly, no boys ever like me. EVER. My mom says its because I'm too special for them. Whatever that means. 

I went downstair and saw my mom sitting at the table with her boyfrend Edison. There were empty bottles of Natty Light scattered across the living room. She popped another pill and then finale started to talk to me. "Where were you last night?" she scramed. 

"Here, mom, where else would I be? It's not like I have any friends to hang out with!" 

"Yeah you're right, go gef me and Eddie some beer."

"Mom, we need that money for rent!"

"Why don't you just shut up, stupid bihhhh!"

I started crying and ran up to my room. I knew my mom loved me even though she treated me like a rat. Whenever I was sad I would play my harmoince, it was last thing my dad left me f[before he left  and left us to work for santa as an elf. At leaste thats what my mom told me.

After crying and my playing my harmoince for a couple hours, I hear a knock at the door. 

a/n if this one read il post part 2 lmk what u thincc 

p.s do we have any harmoince players in the audioince?

xoxoxo 

🧿👄🧿