r u coming to the thré

we had been driving for about four hours and it seemed like the oldest boy, George, was getting tired. That man be needing a nap. Apparently he thot the same thing and decided to let the little pigeon girl drive the rest of the way. While she was driving she kept hissing and mumbling to herself which was kind funny but loweky svary.

Pigeon drove is down the highway and all of a sudden george said "Big Booty?" 

Pigeon growled back "Big Boooty??" and then I heard a slam as the chiurch van hit a thicc lump on the road. 

The car was smoking and we all got out to see what happened. Adam was the first to notice "Nicckii Minyajj??"

Nicki got up and shifted her but implants back into place "chile," she said, "good thing those are inestructible." she then got up and put her hand of the hood of the smoking car. "I got this" she said, hopping on our car. 

"starships were meant to fly" she sang the whole song and pigeon joined on my old hermoince. i got so jealous of pigeon that i slapped that fat bih out of her mouth! it went flying and hit ms.mijah right in her face. "Ouch she scramed, clawing pigeon with her nails. 

George started getting impatient and whispered to emily "go get the sack" emily nodded and galloped over to nicki and threw a vegan potato sack over her head. 

George and Adam movied Nicki Minjaj to the back of the van with their ginormousmuscles. Omg adams arms were so hawt i felt myself p a little bit. I had to sit on Nickis back so she would stop screaming with her amazing vocals. It was kind of fun because her but was like a hippity hop. 

now we were ACTAULLY on the way to my new life!

a/n 

hey gorls and bois of the harmoince! hop u are doing well unlike miss miyaj

vote on this or miss nicki will suffocate u with her phat ass

i love dwayne jones

xoxo