two toots

I heard my mom talking to some people downstair but I didnt go look because I was out of breathe from playing my harmoince for so long. 

I heard footstair coming up the steps and the door to my bedrrom/music studio/redroom slammed open. 

"Clementine, meet your new owners" my mom said pointing to a group of six hotties standing in my doorway. I dropped my harmoice because I was so shook. 

"What do you mean mom?" I asked to the tune of the Beibs song. 

"I decided to sell you so I can buy more cigs and natty light for me and Edison, sorry bae." she walked into my room and packed me a suitcase and shoved me out the door.

Before I left the little girl who gave off pigeon vibes picked up my harmonica and licked it. "Its mine now" she growled and then hissed at me before shoving it in the pocket of her neon pink jeggings. They led me outside to their church van and I got inside. 

You're proably wondering why Im not freaking out, and thats because Im not like other girls. This was kinda fun ngl. 

the oldest boy looked at me and frowned, "she def not vegan. she smells like the meat sweats. we need to hose her down when we get home." My mom never let me bathe so i i was escited for the hose. 

"sorry i had deli ham for lunch."

"that is so gross" the girl with bug eyes said, crying and throwing up on herlsef (green puke ofc). 

They started the car and I was finally on my way to my new life.

a/n if you're vegan NO NOT READ (triggr=er warning)!!!

i love calum hood

comment ur favorite harmoince song <3