ninecraft

mop pulled up in her kia soul hotbox car and she rolled down the window to see me. smoke was pourin down like the rain poured down when I, tim holland, performed umbrella on lip sync battle.

"mOEPOPOPOeoeooeopp" moop said.

"Yes! ples! finale!" I yelled running to the kia soul that would shave my life.

I was so excite to be kidnapped for the second time this week. I was almost as excite as I was when my mom let me make her empty natty light cans into a matress to sleep on. I was so cumfort.

I tried to open the door to das kia coal but it did not work. A little elf pooped out and scared the p out of me.

"Answer this riddle to get in the car." he said

"dad?" I replied astonished.

"Clem?" he repli.

"omg zaddy i missed u sew much. Lets run away to get her and start a new life."

"Luv, lit rally I cannot. I am contracted to miss moop. i sold her my soul." zaddy said.

"Wtf moops just give him his soul back??? let ur bessie be happy?? not that hard luv xx" I sayed.

"MEOOIooop. I cannot luv. his soul is in this car. that is why its a kia soul."

"chile ok that makes sense but pls don't make me go back to mom and edision!! they make me practis harmoince every day and clean their natty light" i sed

moop thot for a second and then looked at me and dad with her bootiful red eyes. "Ok. I will sell u this kia soul...for a price."

a/n i breated.