fore(skin)

we arrived at their log cabin in the middle of the burbs. ther was a wried man standing in front of the house (i kinds wannted to give him a hug doe). he came up to the van and helped haul miss minjajs unconcshish smokin hot hippity hop out of the van.

"what big boobs she has!" adam sighed, looking out into the distance. the man carried nickkie minjaj up the driveway and tripped on a stray tambourine, dropping minjaji on her head! she died. 

Isabel ran up to her and bit her, "dibs on her!" she said. 

pigeon followed, ripping her clothes off her body, "I want her latex body con dress, back off jack!"

"Alright, lets do this, Duance"isabelle said. 

The man pit miss minjaj in thier living room and put candles all around her. i was so excited, i had always wanted to be in acult. I almost forgot about my mom and her nattylite boyfrend edisin.

Isabel sat on her bigBOOTY and they all started to chant. "um, chile, anyway, so, um, chile, anyway, so, um, chile, anyway, so." 

isabel and minjaj were floating in the air and i saw a beautifl steam of music notes leave nickis mouth and go into isabels.

"Now, we fianlly have a good vocalist" isabel said, "now i can sing like nicki minjaji"

"its a chrishtmas miracle!" adam yelled.

i loved chritmas my mom always saved me a can of natty light for jezuzs birthday, not even for my birthdae. 

"im hungry can we go have some deli ham?" jack asked. 

"shut up kid, we're vegos, eat this piece of basil" duance said. 

George chewed up the basil and momma birded it into jacks mouth. 

Emily came up to me and sniffed my wrist. "now that we have taken care of nicholas montage, we can clean you up, TO THE HOSE!" she was yelling really loud for no reason but everyone else seemed used to it so i just went along with it. 

"idk what a hose is but ok" i said. 

time for my first baf!