Ch 6 Reflection

Author Note: My gosh u guys1!1!1!!!! It's been high-key foreva since I've updated LOL LMAO My BFFFFFFFF has been on vacation for days LMAO and shes been long (how rude am I right?!1!!1) Well here is the long awaited chapter 7 for y'all UwU1!!1!!!

Jack POV

I slam the door behind me. The pain in my heart increasing becoming more unbearable. How could he choose that deer over me!

Laying there I think of all the wonderful moments I've spent with my beloved Legoshi. God what a fool I was to ever think that we could be a thing.

I sat there in my bed sobbing for what seemed like hours. The pain in my chest still lingering. It felt like my world was crashing before me. How could I have seen obviously in love with someone else? Closing my eyes the tears still deep through. Throughout all this crying I never realized how exhausted I was, and I quickly fall asleep.

Author Note: Aww poor Jackie🥺

Legoshi POV

The pitch black night blocks my vision. I've been standing in front of the autitorium doors for what seemed like centuries. What's taking him so long.

A nervous sweat falls from my face as I remember the murder that I saw in the news recently and was also the talk of the school. Apparently, a third year bunny girl who goes to my school was mauled by a tiger gang just this past weekend. The entire school garden area is blocked as that's where the murder took place. I'm starting doubts agreeing to this.

Taking a deep breath I begin to calm myself down from these troubling thought. Seeing how I'm going to be here a while it might be a good time to think back on this hectic week I've had. With all the class work and play practice I've barely had to think about anything. My mind is always so active, and I just want to go to sleep. Once the weekend here I can finally catch up on my much needed sleep!

Looking back on it now, I haven't spoken to Jack recently. I wonder what's he's up to? He's been acting weird since that conversation about-!

Crash

My ears suddenly twitch as I look around to see what could have produced that sound. It sounded almost like metal crashing into each other. Before I even noticed my heart was racing and breathing increased in speed.

"Who's there" I ask. My voice quivering.

I receive no response. What could've caused that? I stood there for what seemed to be ten minutes still not receiving any response.
My mind racing at all the possibilities of what could've caused that sound. It felt like the world stood still in these moments.

Without hearing another sound I take a deep breath and try to allow myself to calm down. I wonder if Louis is almost done? Maybe I should check up on him.

I move my hand towards the knob of the door to the autorium when I suddenly feel a movement coming from the other side. Suddenly the door comes flying towards my face. I let a horrified gasp.

"We're leaving now," Louis stares back at me.

Louis begins to walk in the direction of the dorms without batting another eye. I quickly jog over to him to catch up.

"Soooo... Louis..." I begin.

"What," he says in an almost demanding voice.

"Ah.. d-did you hear about that new girl that's supposed to be joining play?" I question him.

"Of course I know, I'm trying to become the next Beastars so I know all the ins and outs." He says as he proceeds to walk even faster.

"Oh well do y-you know when she is joining us?" I look towards Louis. Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Ah well it's just that the crew and I were wondering and-"

"This week," Louis cuts me off

We walk in silence for the rest of the journey towards his dorm. Upon reaching his dorm room he stops and begins to open his door.

"What are you still doing here?"Louis asks in authourtive tone.

"I-i well... wanted to make sure you got back to your dorm safely," I respond.

"You think I'm too weak to protect myself." Louis glares at me. "You carnivores really are full of yourselves."

"No it's not-" Louis slams the door on my face.

Out of nowhere that strange feeling in my stomach comes back. My heart begins pounding as well. What is this!?

Trying to brush off the strange feeling I begin to walk towards my dorm. My legs feeling very weak from the long day that I've had.

Reaching my dorm room I notice that the door is unlocked. Walking in notice that Jack is already asleep... But on my bed. I stare at his golden fur.

I move my eyes towards his and I can tell he's passed out. Upon closer inspection I notice tear stains on the fur below his eyes. Someone had rough night. I wonder why he's sad?

Climbing the ladder I plant myself on Jack's bed and fall asleep.

Author Note: Omg brrrrros this chapter was so long!1!!2!! And sad😭 it's ok if y'all cried tho honestly I understand LOL!!1! MY BFFFFFFFF was sobbing in the background while I wrote this LMAO LOL Hope y'all really enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to write more soon!!!!1!!2! Gotta make sure my BFFFFFFFF doesn't go on vacation again LOL