𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 - 𝒂. 𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆.

asahi azumane x fem!readerin which, y/n wakes up in the arms of karasuno's ace

in which, y/n wakes up in the arms of karasuno's ace.
warnings: fluff
~~~~

y/n had waken up to the sun glaring in her eyes from the window of her bedroom. as she tried to turn around from her side, she felt a heavy weight resting on her waist. looking to the side she saw the large male laying peacefully beside her. at first she was shocked, but then remembered the events from the night before.

asahi had been stressing over volleyball and schoolwork, trying to figure out how to handle both at once. he was texting y/n for part of the evening, his stress levels increasing throughout the night. y/n had told him to come over to be cuddle with her for the night, trying to calm him down. he didn't intend on staying the night, but he had fallen asleep while watching a movie in her room and y/n didn't want to wake him as he looked very calm.

she watched the way he slightly stirred next to her. his chest moved up and down evenly, light snores escaping his mouth. some hair had fallen out of the loose bun created, covering some of his face. y/n lightly brushed them away, being cautious not to wake him. she admired the way he looked in the morning light that seeped between the curtains onto his face. it was one of the few times asahi looked truly relaxed. his facial expression was calm, his muscles weren't tensed up from stress of what was to come next in life.

she ran her middle finger along the side of his face, tracing along his forehead and down to his eyebrow, further down past his cheekbone and jaw, and around to the bottom of his scruffy chin.

whenever y/n and asahi slept at each other's houses, he always ended up sleeping in later than her, as he was very tired from all the work piled on his shoulders. she always tried her best to take some of the pressure off of him. she didn't like seeing her lover upset, it hurt her.

she gently placed loving kisses all across his face. y/n loved every single part about her boyfriend. his flaws, insecurities, appearance, everything. she especially loved his caring heart. he put his all into everyone and everything he loved, part of what caused him some worries. he cares so much about everything he does that he's worried if something goes wrong it will be all his fault, which is far from the truth.

after placing a final kiss on his forehead, asahi had started to stir in his sleep next to her. y/n didn't want him to wake up, he needed his rest. but that didn't stop him, as his eyes started to peel open and landed on the girl beside him.

"sorry, i didn't mean to wake you." she startled as he looked up at her with sleepy eyes.

asahi looked around before realizing where he was and how he had ended up in the place he was. "oh my god, i'm sorry i didn't mean to fall asleep last night. i- i just wanted to watch the movie i didn't mean to stay here-"

" 'sahi, it's okay." y/n interrupted him from rambling on any more. "you're always more than welcome to stay here. i love it when we spend time together." she laughed at his shocked face.

"don't look at me so shocked, you know my family and i love you." she smiled at him as his face started to relax again. "you wanna cuddle some more, than we can go get some breakfast?" she asked him lightly.

asahi didn't respond, instead he gently grabbed her waist and pulled her towards his warm body. y/n wrapped her arms around his torso, leaning her head on his chest as he planted a light kiss on the top of her head. he wrapped his arms around her lower back, pulling her closer to him as if that was even possible.

y/n looked up at the male, eyes full of admiration. "what?" he laughed when he noticed her staring. "you're just so pretty, asahi." she giggled as he blushed at her words.

"i love you so much, you know that right? i'm always here for you, whether you're upset or stressed, or just need someone to talk to. i'm always a call away." she said, her words truthful.

asahi leaned down to place a gentle, yet loving kiss on her soft lips. "thank you, y/n. i love you." he blushed.

y/n snuggled her head back into his chest, closing her eyes as she suddenly got very sleepy again. "i love you too." she breathed out as sleep started to take her and her lover over.

~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE
dont be shy! i take requests for imagines, preferences and headcanons !