𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 - 𝒌. 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖

request for -aeriss !! i tried my best, but if this wasn't what u wanted, lmk and i'll change some things. this is more fanon kuroo than canon kuroo <3

kuroo tetsurō x fem!readerin which, fukurodani and nekoma compete against each other during the summer training camp, kuroo falling for fukurodani's manager

in which, fukurodani and nekoma compete against each other during the summer training camp, kuroo falling for fukurodani's manager.
warnings: fluff
~~~~

today was the day. fukurodani was finally facing nekoma again. y/n was so excited, it was as if she could feel adrenaline running through her veins. it's not that the schools were arch rivals, y/n just enjoyed making everything a competition, especially if it involved winning.

y/n was the team manager for fukurodani's boy's volleyball team, and had been since her first year. she partnered with yukie shirofuku and kaori suzumeda helped them occasionally. she was now a third year and had become best friends with pretty much everyone on the team.

bokuto thought of y/n as a little sister. he was very protective of her and slightly clingy when they were around other teams or just other guys in general. akaashi was very blunt, but sweet. during lunch and other free times they would have long, deep conversations about different things in life. she hung out with the rest of the team too, but these two goofballs were her best friends.

y/n was patiently sitting on the bench in the gym of the training camp while watching the team stretch and warm up. even though this was only a summer training camp for the teams that had arrived, karasuno, nekoma, fukurodani, shinzen and ubugawa, y/n was still really happy she got to be apart of it.

while waiting and engaging a bit on the conversation the team was having in front of her, she felt a large hand rub the top of her head.

"look who it is! shortie!" y/n looked up to see lev haiba of nekoma's team standing behind her.

"hey guys!" y/n waved at the rest of the team, slapping lev's hand away from her head. she looked around the group standing in front of her, taking their presence in.

she noticed yaku and yamamoto standing in the middle of the crowd, waving towards her and smiling. she saw kai standing next to kuroo and kenma, who smiled at her as he walked to their side of the court. kenma gave her a small wave while following in tow with kai.

she saw kuroo glaring slightly at lev who was still standing next to y/n, but flashed a slight smirk her way when he noticed her. she could never quite read him. she couldn't tell whether he was upset, happy or just nonchalant. he approached the two of them and gave lev a look, which by the expression on lev's face signalled he wanted him out.