𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 . 𝒌. 𝒃𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐

𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, y/n and bokuto dye each other's hair𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: fluff

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, y/n and bokuto dye each other's hair
𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: fluff

hi guys! quick note before we start. i want to apologize for leaving everyone hanging for so long. this year has been a very long and rough year for everyone, but i hope everyone is doing alright. thank u to everyone who supports me, it means the world. i love u all endlessly, enjoy.
~~~~

"y/n!!" the owl haired boy had burst into his girlfriend's room, a box of bleach and toner in his hand.

"kou, how did you even get in here?" she asked while giggling at how he was bouncing around her room.

"your mom let me in! look what i brought for us!" he grinned, shoving the box into her lap.

bokuto's hair had been growing out and he had been wanting to give himself a little touch up, along with the help of his trusty girlfriend. but, he also wanted to help her in return.

"you want me to help you with your hair?" she asked, smiling up at how giddy he looked, more than usual.

bokuto placed an evil grin on his face, causing y/n to look at him strange. "yes.. but i wanna do your's too!" he said as he jumped on top of the girl, knocking her backwards onto her bedding.

y/n didn't respond as she was slightly taken aback, causing bokuto to frown. "do you.. not wanna do this with me?" he asked, pouting.

not wanting him to go into emo mode, y/n placed her hands on his cheeks. "no, no no! i just didn't realize you wanted me to do that with you."

bokuto broke out into a wide grin, leaning down to smack a bunch of sloppy kisses all over her face. "of course i do, babe! c'mon let's go start."

~~~~

bokuto sat on y/n's bathroom toilet while y/n applied bleach onto his roots, meanwhile y/n had multiple foils covering her head, disguising her as an alien invader.

"how does it feel? does it burn?" she asked, still gently brushing the creamy mixture onto his head.

bokuto gave her a goofy grin, "nope! all good!" he was trying desperately hard not to scratch his head, but he knew it would just take longer especially since he could barely sit still in the first place.

finally she finished his whole head, and the two of them both matched the alien look with all the shiny silver foils sticking out from their hair.

"how do i look?" the now foiled headed teen looked up at his personal hairdresser for the night. y/n smiled down at him as she pulled out her phone, "i dunno, come see for yourself." she grinned.

bokuto stood up next to y/n in front of the bathroom mirror and took in the sight of himself. he grinned from ear to ear and gave his girl a big kiss on her cheek, thankful for what she did and for how excited he was to see the results.

"c'mere, come take a picture with me." she gently grabbed his bicep, pulling him closer to her body in front of the mirror. he stood behind her and snuggled his chin into the spot between her shoulder and neck while squeezing his arms around her torso, a big grin shining on his face while his muscles slightly flexed from the pressure in his hug. y/n snapped the picture, smiling slightly at the memory she was able to capture.

"you look so pretty, y/n!" bokuto smiled while looking at the picture on her over her shoulder.

"we'll look even prettier once our hair is finished." she grinned, looking over her shoulder and gently squeezing his cheesing puffy cheeks with her index finger and thumb.

~~~~

"bo, this position hurts!" y/n's complaints were muffled from the water running down her head and hitting the shower floor.

at this moment, she was leaning her head over the tub, while bokuto tried his best to gently rinse her hair. "i'm sorry baby! it's almost all out, i just need to tone it!"

after finally rinsing out the bleach from each other's hair, y/n and bokuto applied toner to their heads.

"babe, can u give my neck a massage? it hurts from rinsing my hair." y/n attempted her best puppy dog eyes while gently rubbing her neck with her own hand. even without puppy dog eyes, bokuto would do anything for her.

though, his eyes did light up especially seeing the cute look on his precious girlfriend's face that he loved so much. "of course my baby owl!"

quickly he rushed behind where she stood and gently caressed his fingers into her neck, moving along to her shoulders and back up, all while placing chaste butterfly kisses along the way. y/n let out a sigh at the tension relief, having to hold back a moan at the back of her throat.

finishing up with a kiss on her cheek, y/n turned around and offered her assistance to him, attempting the same skill bokuto gave to her onto his neck and shoulders. her fingers were much smaller in comparison to his, i mean bokuto is a muscular guy. but she still tried her best to make him feel good and happy.

hearing the timer go off for their hair to be done, bokuto turned around a leaned down, puckering his lips, for y/n to place a kiss on before turning off the alarm and walking over to the shower.

~~~~

"baby owl, we look so good!" the couple had just finished drying and styling their hair. "yeah, we do baby!" y/n loved the change, they both looked more gorgeous than ever and y/n was definitely feeling an extra boost of confidence.

"gimme a kiss." bokuto turned to her and leaned down, slightly tilting his head for her to connect. their lips fit together like pieces of a puzzle, just perfect for each other.

his golden hues looked lovingly into hers as they pulled away. his arms were gently holding onto her waist as her arms connected at the back of his neck. "i love you, thank you for doing this with me. you have no idea how happy i am right now." he spoke softly as she moved her hands to the sides of his face.

"now i cant wait to show you off to everyone how i have the best girlfriend ever!" he projected while spinning her around to show her off to himself.
y/n, smiled to herself, she was so grateful to have him by her side.

~~~~

author's note
hi besties, missed ya muah.
also i updated the requests
page a little bit so check that out if u want <3