The Dream

A/N sorry the hugeee cliffhanger! i was supeer busy!! here we go...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was standing in a lush green forest. To tell you the truth, I really don't know how I got here.

"My child!! Please come out! I have something important to tell you" a young female voice rang through the forest. I started to move closer to the voice. Then i felt an odd sensation. It felt as if something was licking me, kinda like how cats warm up there kittens by licking they're fur the wrong way. I ignored it.

Up ahead I saw gaps in the trees. i stepped lightly into the flowery meadow and was struck by awe. it was filled with flowers and small animals, like chipmunks, and bees. Off to one side there was a large pool of spring water, with a spring just above it. Suddenly I was curious of were it came from. But the thing that caught my atention was the young lady a short bit away from the spring. She was facing the other direction. Suddenly she turned and stared at me. I felt self consious and looked down at my self, suddenly embarrased as I was naked. She beckoned for me to come closer. "Ah my child. You make a nice young lady." she told me as i stood next to her. "Please excuse my manners. My name is Emileah and i am your mother."

She took my hand and trailed her own hand up my arm. My body suddenly felt heavier. i looked down at my self and saw that i had a wolf skin outfit that warmed me. Then my mum's brown eyes turned serious. 'I have to tell you something very important. After you wake up, if you choose to wake up you will be able to shape-shift. When you shape-shift the only tounge you can speak is the one of the body you are in and human. You can speak any human tounge. When you are human you can speak any tounge you wish, but you will only know wolf and human for the first 4 years of your life. The lead wolf, Larook, can speak all tounge also. He is immortal, in a way."

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead. I felt a slight sear of pain, which I'm guessing is all the power flowing into me. As she pulled away, the seriousness was changed to happiness. She pulled me over to the pond and i saw us both. "My child" she purred, "you are very pretty. Now, do you wish to go back and stay with the back and learn the ways of the wolf? You will have no shoes, just this pelt. But you will get used to it." she told me, her eyes glimmering with playfulness at the last two sentences.

I want to stay here and stay with my mum, I thought to my self, but i really want to go back and be with the pack, to know what its like and what not.

"Mum, I want to go back," I said to her. She gave me a toothy grin, but it was sad in a way. "My child, i will walk with you forever, in your dreams. Now wake up, my dear child. I love you..." I heard her say as I closed my and drifted off into sleep, only to wake up 18 minutes later, but it felt like seasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys, what did you think of it? should I continue? Please tell your friends about it, I really want this to get popular!! Thanks For Reading!! Oh and p.s, should the girl be Snow or Autumn??