The New Year

Claire's P.O.V

I was now four years old. I had seen many of my kind walking through the forest. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live with them, so I asked Larook, because he was once a human. He said that some humans were horrible.

Although i was only four, i looked as if I was a young wolf, and an 17 year old human. i can do all the same things as all the other wolves. But i can shapeshift now, and i can finally speak all tounges. When i sleep i take the form of a wolf.

"Larook, can i go fishing at the strean please? I wont get caught!" i asked my adoptive father. See, the stream is fairly close to the edge of the forest, and close to a school. One of the reason's i want to go, is to look at the school. "ok, but be extra careful, darling. Please shift into a wolf though." i squealed. "Thanks Larook" and with that i set off for the stream.

I was sitting at the stream, watching the humans swarming around the school. I had a sudden urge to join them. I quickly caught four fish and shifted into a wolf. i scooped the fish up into my jaws and bounded back into the camp, deposited the fish on the new-kill pile and scurried into Larooks den. "Larook, Larook! i have to ask you something." i told him. "Go on" he said. "ok, i know this is crazy and you are probably going to say no, but i want to join school. The one near the stream. i just want to go for three moons(months)!!"

He thought for a heart-beat and said "ok"

"Thanks!!" i said excitedly. "When do I start?" i asked.

"Tomorrow"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha! cliff hanger. sorry. i chose Claire because i can. in the next chapter she meets one direction but they arent famous... yet