School

Urgh, no ones commenting! how am i supposed to know how it is?? oh and yes, one direction is coming very soon. they wont be famous, YET!! :D on we go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire's P.O.V

 Larook had somehow gotten the school uniform and i had put it on. its not as comfortable as my pelt, but it will do. so now im off to school!!

I walked through the front door of the school, and went into the room marked 'OFFICE'. "Um, hello im new here." i told the lady called the 'principal' and 5 boys. "Ahh yes. Claire. These are your guides, and hopefully your new friends" she told me. She told me their names and pointed them out. Harry has green eyes and brown curly hair, Louis has blue eyes and brown short hair, Liam has brown eyes and a sideswept hairstyle, Niall has 'dyed' blonde hair and blue eyes and Zayn has black hair, all poofed up, and brown eyes.

The Louis boy seemed to be staring at my eyes. OH YEA!! I forgot to tell you, but my eyes are the faded yellow color like the rest of the pack's. "I like the color of your eyes" he told me. Strangely, my face heated up and i think i went red! "HOLY MOTHER OF MICE!! WHY AM I RED??" i screamed, not knowing what happened to me, as that really had never happend to me. Niall, the loud one, burst out laughing, got up took my hand and started to pull me out of the room with the otheres trailing behind. "we all have the same classes" Liam told me. I yanked my hand out of Niall's and said "Lead the way"

ALMOST THREE MOONS LATER...

Me and the boys were together every day, but i got really close to Louis. And apparently there is something called Christmas, and there is some thing called a vacation. But the day before the start of the vacation is my last day here. AND my 'birthday' is on christmas. Unfortunatley, i have been feeling other feelings than friendship to Louis and im confused. And there is only four days left. The boys are famous now, in a 'band' that 'sings' called One Direction. But they still come to school. They told me that this would be our final year in school, but more importantly, they walk the trails in my forest!!

I talked to Harry and he said the feeling i had was love. He also said that Louis was in love with me too. Today is the last day, and the bell rings in one minute. Me and Louis were waiting at the front of the school with the rest of the boys.  I felt the school bell was going to ring and went to the boys saying my goodbyes. l saved Louis till the end. l hugged him tightly and as the school bell rang, I said "i love you, more than a friend", kissed him on the lips. i quickly broke off and ran away to the forest, with Louis and the rest of the boys screaming after me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEA, WAT DO YOU THINK? COMMENT PLZ, AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP, OK??