097

play date

   the soon to be couple exited the car with smiles on their faces. both hearts beating in happiness knowing they have each other.

with a final kiss on her forehead, the two enter the enormous mansion in good mood.

they aren't late, they aren't early either but it is enough to tell na medyo natagalan sila, nagkalat na ang mga tao. almost everyone is shouting and dancing to the blasting music being produced by the big speakers.

agad binati ang dalawa ng kanilang mga kakilala. some give them a teasing look, some decided to ask a quick how are you questions.

mahigpit ang hawak ni jaemin sa bewang ni erisa habang kinakausap nila yung mga seniors na kaibigan nila, matapos nilang mangamusta ay agad din nagpaalam ang dalawa para mahanap ang mga kaibigan.

sa kalagitnaan ng kanilang paglakakad, may isang babae ang biglang sumulpot kaya agad napatingin si erisa kay jaemin na kanina ay nakasunod pa sa kanya pero ngayon ay naharangan na ng isang babae.

erisa's eyes scan the girl. she's pretty and erisa can't even deny that. the girl even look stunning in her black fitted dress that ends above her knees, halatang naghanda para sa party, walang laban ang cargo pants niya at crop top, and erisa can see the way she bat her eyelashes at jaemin and the way her fingers wrap around his arm.

seeing jaemin sending her a pleading look, asking for help, and instead of helping him, she decided to stay in the sideline and watch the situation unfold.

the girl is obviously trying to seduce jaemin, sobrang higpit ng yakap niya sa braso ng binata at halos idiin nito ang kanyang naglalakihang hinarap kay jaemin.

the look of struggle in jaemin's face almost make him look pitiful in erisa's eyes but she can't see herself helping him anytime soon.

she's intrigued to see how jaemin would react.

nagusap sila, it's more of jaemin trying to excuse himself. a small smile makes it way to her lips.

this side of jaemin amuse her most of the time. sobrang ambait ampota.

jaemin smile apologetically at the girl at dahan dahan inalis ang braso sa pagkakahawak nito. jaemin flash that boyish grin of his and completely excuse himself.

she could only wonder what exactly did he told her.

ng makadating si jaemin sa harap niya ay agad niya itong inirapan, jaemin also jokingly roll his eyes bago pinulupot ang kamay sa bewang ni erisa.

"selos ka na niyan? kung tinulungan mo nalang kaya ako." jaemin stated making erisa roll her eyes.

"I'm not jealous." she responded, her tone coming out calm. "I'm just curious how would you react to the situation." she added mumbling the last sentence.

dahil hindi siya narinig ni jaemin ay mas napangisi lang ito, "selos ka lang eh." pangaasar niya kaya't sinamaan siya ng tingin ng dalaga. "don't worry, you're the only one who will caught my eyes tonight." he pause before looking at her, eyes full of sincerity. "you're the prettiest girl I ever laid my eyes on erisa."

a soft smile make its way to her lips hearing jaemin assure her, it's not like she needed it but nonetheless she still appreciate it.

"dapat lang." she responded smugly, making jaemin chuckle wholeheartedly, finding her adorable.

matapos ang konting ikot, naabutan nila ang tropa na nagiinuman sa may garden ng mansyon. the flickering colored lights are still present, the music is still loud just lesser compared inside the mansion itself.