Chapter I: Bending World

The day was silent, quiet, but pleasant. There were no people to occupy the town, and no birds to sing. Here was a man that walked all alone with thick round glasses in which the glare covered his eyes. The trench coat collar that he had worn for many years covered his short beard and half of his face. His brown hair was medium long but spikey. His black-leathered gloves he was wearing were inside his pockets. His big foot combat boots triggered the heavy steps that he made.  The sun was bright and shining over the man as if it were the spot light.

 After the glare disappeared from his eyes, impatience was the reflected emotion from his eyes. He was waiting for something he came for in the town. What was this man waiting for if there were no people, no children, no birds chirping, or no business? 

“What a lovely day we have here.” Said the man who walked on the middle of the bridge. “The scenery needs something more that silence and peace, after all, it’s like I am dreaming.” Said the man with laughter. 

Again what was this lonely man waiting for? Why was the town so quiet and peaceful to him? Suddenly the sun became dim and red. The man stopped walking when he felt the bridge vibrate. His smile then came when he stood tall from slouching so much. The time of the environment slowed down but the man could move past the time itself. The waterfall’s gravity took longer for each liter to touch the surface.

Unfortunately the man was never alone, but was this to be called “unfortunately? No this was to be called a game to him. Freaks, which were the demon’s dolls manufactured with corpse flesh and metal, were destined to search and destroy the one who trespasses at the demon’s territory.  They crawled underneath the bridge; they dug out of the tiles, which now float slower than time. The freaks twitched constantly and could not stay still. 

The man did not react to the freak’s presence at all but only waited. Their teeth were rotten gold, rusty blades replaced their fingers; their feet were covered in metal. Several of them blocked the exit of the bridge while several others walked behind him as they made grunt noises. One freak from the exit charged at the man striding left and right and then directly forward to cut the man’s stomach open with its claw.

Only one life was taken after the freak’s charge. After screaming with a bleeding and dissected torso the freak collapsed. The man laughed as the other freaks began to proceed with caution. He pulled out two palm blades from his sleeve, which were covered by red blood. He stared at their rotting bodies that could not stop twitching. The freaks then began to jump onto the man but before they could reach him, one of the palm blades expelled from his hand and onto the freak’s fore head. The blood sprayed from both spots of the wound. His quick reflexes were able to defeat the freaks’ deadly blades and evil nature to kill. 

Hands were severed from the freaks as he took out the freaks all at once. They were reduced down to more than half after he sliced one of their throats which was a very gruesome sight, but was not gruesome to him, it was rather a treat to the man to hear those freaks suffer.

He pulled out his hatchet after he had grown tired of using dual small blades. The hatchet caused more force towards their wounds that only grew wider to allow the blood to splatter. He butchered a freak into three pieces within a second. The freak’s scalp was gone before it lost its arms and chest. One last freak survived the blood bath of the bridge for one second. He shot a palm blade with his hand along with the chain attached to the base of the blade. It served as a spear to clutch onto the freak. He pulled the remaining freak in for it’s violent death. He struck the neck with the hatchet to listen to it scream. He struck it twice to create a bigger gash on the neck. He struck it the third time to disconnect the spinal cord, which caused the spraying of the blood to grow. He struck it the final time to decapitate the freak as the body twitched violently.