{17}

"I never said that you two were drama queens or control freaks! Olivia, I just feel like she doesn't want us together! That she wants me to pay for hurting her so many years ago!" Elliot cried as he tried to not shake too much since Alexis was still in his arms. 

"Elliot, she isn't like that! She's been nothing but nice to me!" Olivia yelled. Elliot walked past her slowly, before moving to the room that Ivy and Alexis shared now. He put Alexis down in her crib, before turning around and seeing his wife walk into their room and shut the door. 

He closed Alexis' door before crossing the hall and opening the door to the room he shared with his wife. He saw her sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

"Olivia, I know that Kathy has been nice to you. That she has supported you through some very tough times... but she doesn't like what we have. She never has. I think that for us to really work together and stay together, she needs to give us space. To stop forcing herself into our relationship because it's ours. Not hers." Elliot breathed. Olivia lifted her head to look at him.

"I don't know," Olivia whispered.

"She's jealous of what we have-"

"No, she isn't." Olivia frowned.

"Why else would she be encouraging you to leave me? Why else would she be trying her hardest to make me look like the bad guy? Olivia, I know that I was an ass for the longest time... that I left you and Ivy alone while you were pregnant... but I was struggling. I'm working through everything and I am praying that you will give me the chance to really get back into this marriage. To mend what is broken."

"Elliot, I don't think she's jealous," Olivia whispered.

"Baby, she is. She's jealous of what we have because she doesn't have anyone. Please, listen to me. Believe me."

"I need to get some sleep... I have a headache." Olivia whimpered.

"Olivia, please let me stay in here tonight..."

"I need you to go downstairs and wait for Ivy to get home."

"Then can I come up here and lay with you?"

"I don't know," Olivia whispered before she stood and moved to the bathroom. She shut the door and locked it to keep her husband out.

{ooo}

Instead of the boys dropping Ivy off, somehow Kathy got ahold of her and brought her home. She opened the front door without knocking and got all huffy when she saw Elliot instead of Olivia.

"Where is she?" Kathy sighed.

"She has a headache so she's laying down. And why do you insist on coming into my house without knocking?" Elliot groaned.

"Because Olivia told me I could. And I don't give a fuck about what you say. So I'm going to go up and see Olivia." Kathy spat. She carried Ivy towards the stairs, but Elliot stopped her. He took Ivy, before nodding towards the front door.

"Get out of my house, Kathy. My wife is sleeping, and I won't have you wake her up."

"You don't get to tell me what to do! You divorced me!" Kathy laughed bitterly.

"I don't want you in the house that I own. So either leave by yourself or I'll call someone to come and arrest you for trespassing. Do you understand?" Elliot replied coldly.

"I'm tired of you telling me what to do! Olivia is too!"

"Stop putting thoughts in my wife's head, Kathy! Now, get the hell out of my house!" Elliot growled. Kathy went to take Ivy back, but Elliot turned and headed up the stairs.