{24}

Several weeks passed and Kenzie's nightmares continued. She continued to freak out and worry that one day her little girl would be ripped from her arms. She closed herself off from pretty much everyone but Olivia because she was the one person she thought she could completely trust.

"Liv." Kenzie whimpered late one night. Everyone had settled down for the night and had been sleeping for a few hours, so when Kenzie woke Olivia up she knew that something was clearly wrong.

"What's wrong?" Olivia yawned, as she stretched as much as she could without Elliot waking up.

"Something's wrong... I think with the baby." Kenzie whimpered. Olivia nodded slowly before shifting out of her husband's arms.

"Tell me what's happening," Olivia whispered as she stood before wrapping her arm around Kenzie's waist and leading her from the room.

"She isn't moving like she was earlier... and my stomach really hurts."

"Okay. Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Or do you want to try and stay here for a bit to see if everything calms down?" Olivia asked gently, as she helped Kenzie back into her room and to her bed.

"I'm scared that if we wait and something is wrong with her... that she won't make it." Kenzie sniffled. Olivia nodded before gently smoothing her blonde hair.

"Then we will go to the hospital. Why don't you get dressed and I'll grab your bag and meet you in the car once I talk to Elliot."

"Okay," Kenzie replied weakly before they went their separate ways.

Olivia grabbed Kenzie's bag before she left the room, before heading back down the hall and to where her husband was sleeping.

"Elliot," Olivia spoke, once she was dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed as she pulled some sneakers on.

"What?" Elliot yawned, as he stretched before running his hand over her back.

"Kenzie isn't feeling good. I'm going to take her to the hospital. I need you to make sure the boys take care of the girls tomorrow if I'm not home to take care of them." Olivia spoke before standing and turning around to look at her husband. He had closed his eyes again, and Olivia frowned before lifting her pillow up. She was just about to hit her husband with it before just dropping it and walking away.

"Hope our daughters get taken care of."

{ooo}

Once at the hospital, Kenzie was hooked up to a few machines and waited in the ER until the on-call doctor could come and examine her. Her stomach pains were contractions, which Olivia felt dumb for not realizing before they even came up to the hospital. Olivia sat beside Kenzie and held her hand through every contraction.

"Her heartbeat is strong." Olivia smiled, as she used a washcloth to wipe off Kenzie's forehead.

"I hate him." Kenzie moaned as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Him?" Olivia questioned quietly.

"Jacob!" She spat, as she tugged her hand away from Olivia's. Olivia eyed her for a moment before standing hesitantly. She walked away and pulled her phone out before sighing.

"Hello?" The voice yawned.

"Have you changed?" Olivia mused.

"Why the hell are you calling me?" Jacob grumbled.

"Have you changed at all? Answer that simple question." Olivia demanded.

"I like who I am. So stop calling me!"