Chapter IV

Jisoo was surprised, she almost could not believe it was her best friend that was pouring out her emotions in front of her. Jennie was someone that hardly shows her emotions. Even in tough situations, she always puts up a strong face. She couldn't remember last when Jennie cried.

Jisoo did her best to calm Jennie down and wiped her face with some tissue.

"I'm here if you want to talk about it but it's okay if you don't want to" Jisoo assured.

Jennie sniffed "I was devastated after I left Kai's place so I made my way to Club Octagon."

"You went to a club?" Jisoo asked surprised and she nodded. No matter how much she forced her to go in the past, Jennie never gave in.

"I went with the intention to get drunk but I ended up taking only three shots before I was interrupted by someone. She's very pretty handsome but has the worst personality on earth. I feel so stupid because she used me."

"During the first few minutes we talked, I felt kind of connected to her. Her voice sent shivers down my spine and the way she pronounced my name made butterflies appear in my stomach. I felt a jolt of electricity run through me when her skin first came in contact with mine."

"I know this is crazy but honestly that's what i felt. I felt with her all that I never felt for Kai. One thing led to another and we ended up in the hotel room and I had the best night of my life."

"She took her time to worship my body, she made me crave for more, she was so gently, she made love to me, we found it hard to keep our hands off each other so she taught me different positions, she promised to make the night memorable for us and she did."

"So she's a woman and you had sex with this woman right after you met in the club?" Jisoo was still shocked at Jennie's confessions. 

A tear rolled down to Jennie's cheek and Jisoo wiped it off with her thumb. "Yeah, she's a beautiful handsome woman and it turned out that she had a dick and surprisingly i gave my virginity to that jerk who only wanted me for sex. She acted so cold this morning and that made me wonder if she was the same person that made passionate love to me last night."

"What??? she had a what?" Jisoo was trying to comprehend to what Jennie was saying. 

"Yes, she's an intersex. You know a woman with a male organ." Jennie sighed.

"What made me angrier was that she dropped some notes on the nightstand claiming she's paying for my services, she even suspected me to be a thief. I have never been so humiliated in my life."

Jisoo listened intently to everything her best friend said. She knew the person Jennie was talking about was special but at the same time, she was a huge ass hole. She had never seen Jennie express her feelings about a person like that; not even Kai. 

"Did she tell you her name?" Jisoo asked, already coming up with a murder plan.

Jennie nodded as she wiped her face with the back of her palm. "Lisa Manoban."

Jisoo looked as if she has just seen a ghost. "As in the Lisa Manoban?"

"Is she that popular?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo reached for her phone on Jennie's nightstand and showed her a picture. "Is she the one?"

She swallowed painfully and then nodded. 

"This bastard, I'm going to kill her for messing with my best friend."

"There's no need to kill anyone, Jisoo."

"Lisa needs to be taught a lesson. She's so rude, arrogant, she feels she's on top of the world, she's snob, she is all the worst things you can ever think of. I feel so embarrassed that I'm related to that bastard." Jisoo said in anger and Jennie gave her a confused look.

"Lisa Manoban is the richest bachelor in the city, she's known in the whole Asia as the third richest."

Jennie facepalmed. She doesn't keep tabs about celebrities so she could not have known her. 

"No wonder she was surprised when I asked for her name. She must be used to girls running after her."

"Yes. that's why she doesn't respect us. Lisa Manoban my cousin. It's not something I'm actually proud of and we don't even behave like cousins because I hate her so bad and she feels the same way about me."

"But I'll make sure I cut her balls when next I see her. Thank God you're a lawyer, a very good one for that matter, you'll defend me if she takes me to court."

"Please don't get into trouble Jisoo, all I want to do is to forget her and move on. I don't want anything to bring me and her together again."

"Did you guys use protection?" Jisoo asked which made Jennie think for a while. She ran her fingers harshly through her already messy hair. 

"I don't know, we were so caught up in the moment. I think she used protection for the first round but I'm not sure about the rest."

"I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow for an after pill."

"I just want to forget about her and move on. I really don't want to come across her anymore. I have a job that needs me, I'm done with her." Jennie concluded.

"I never knew Lisa could be this possessive." She pointed to the hickeys on Jennie's neck. "Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore." She replied.

"Anyways, I made spaghetti for dinner. Let's go and eat and after that, we will settle for a movie." 

"I'm not hungry." Jennie replied.

"I swear I'm going to kill Lisa the next time I see her." Jisoo whispered to herself. 

Jennie was a food lover. Never has she refused Jisoo's food, most especially pasta, her favorite. 

No doubt it was because of Lisa she felt this way. She wouldn't be surprised if Jennie hasn't eaten anything this morning. 

She took Jennie's hands in hers. "I don't want you to fall sick or feel depressed because of that asshole. She's not worth it. You should forgive yourself, hun."

"I'm trying to but I can't. I don't regret last night but I do regret everything that happened this morning. She hurt me really bad with her words and actions. No matter how much I try to hate her, I end up hating myself more."

"I made sure I hurled insults at her, I slapped her and threw one of my heels at her. I think it hit her on the head."

"She deserved everything you did to her. Don't beat yourself up for anything. Dinner is ready and after that, we will stroll to get some ice cream and then come back to watch our movie. Please don't say no." Jisoo pouted.