Chores (Fluff!)

Emile was washing some dishes, a regular thing to do. He heard Remy enter the house, "Hi Remy!" Emile called, still washing some dishes. "Hi, Emmy." Remy said, obviously trying to sneak off. "Rem?" Emile turned around, "Whatcha doing?" Emile said, with a smug look, "Umm, nothinggg..?" Remy sipped his coffee. Emile knew exactly what he was doing, he did this every time. He only got away with it twice. Remy would come home, give compliments to Emile, and walk away to dodge chores. Emile was fooled the first time and the sixth time, why did he keep trying this? "Mhmm.." Emile said, looking back to his dishes. Remy sneaked behind Emile hand slithered his arms around Emile, "I loooveee youuuu."

"Aw that's cute." Emile smiled, he finished the dishes and walked to the couch with Remy hugging him, where Emile sat down, and Remy sat beside him. "Remy, I love you too but.." Emile shoved a basket of laundry to him, "Stop using 'I love you' as an excuse to get out of chores." Remy groaned, "You're no fun!" He said, grabbing the basket, Emile kissed his neck, making Remy shiver, "Wh- Hey! Stop using affection to get out of being mad at." He playfully shoved Emile, and Emile giggled, "Whatever. I adore you." Emile said, helping Remy with laundry, "I adore you too, Mr. Therapist." Emile rolled his eyes, playfully.

A short chapter, but still a good fluff chapter. I love you guys! Word Count: 246.