Cherry Chapstick (Fluff)

TW: None!! :))

3rd POV:

It was just Emile and Remy at Emile's house. They were alone, in Emile's room. They weren't dating, just two best friends chilling. "Reeeemyyy, lemme have a sip!" Emile reached for Remy's coffee, "I don't think you'll like it." Remy said, proceeding to take a sip. "Pleaaaseeeee?" Emile begged, "Fine." Remy never let anyone sip his coffee, anyone, besides Emile, I guess. Remy had a thing for Emile, "Yesss! Thank youuuuu." Emile grabbed the coffee, and his face was hard to read, "So?" Remy asked, grabbing his coffee back, "It tastes like something I'd only drink if I was extremely tired, I'll stick with Tea and Hot Chocolate." Emile smiled sweetly. That made Remy melt, it was so cute. "U-Uh, do that. I'll stick with my coffee, babes." He smiled. Emile loved when Remy called him Babes or whenever he smiled or stuttered. Emile put on some Cherry Chap stick, he always put it on because you could smell it. Emile and Remy loved Cherries. "You really like that chap stick.." Remy said, looking at it.

"Of course I do. It tastes like cherries and smells like it." Emile said, putting the cap on. "I can smell it, but I wonder, if it tastes like cherries." Remy said, flirty like. Emile blushed, knowing what he was hinting, "I don't know, you can taste it." Emile smiled sweetly, Remy leaned forward and kissed him, licking Emile's lips, they do, in fact, taste like cherries. The kiss was soft and long, neither of them wanting to pull away, but Remy pulled away, licking his lips, "They do taste like cherries." He laughed, and so did Emile, "Ya know, you can always use the chap stick. Your lips are chapped." Emile said, holding it in front of him, "Yeah yeah, whatever." He took it and put it on, "It's just not as fun." Remy said, "And, I don't like crusty lips." Emile joked, knowing Remy's lips aren't crusty, "My lips are crusty?" Remy said, actually hurt and embarrassed, "No no! I swear I was kidding, Rem." Emile smiled, "Thanks, Emmy." Remy smiled again. The two chatted and played games for the rest of the night.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter lol, I am in the middle of my other Sanders Sides book, "Yellow is a Happy Color - Demus" and my Hamilton book, "Chance - Jeffmads" so, I've been busy- especially only having 4/5 hours of PC time to spend evenly with my friends and write, with doing chores- and I wont be updating any book tomorrow! Unless I'm lucky enough to. ;)

WORD COUNT; 435