Heart Break

You woke up ready for the day ahead of you and jumped out of bed. You wanted to dress up cute and surprise your boyfriend. Today was your anniversary and you wanted to make it special. You both have been dating for over 8 years and you thought it would last forever. Before you went  around your room, you texted him good morning with a heart and smiled down at your phone.

You quickly grabbed the outfit you knew he loved seeing you in and ran to the bathroom. You shut and locked the door and put on some music for your shower. The first song that played was you and your boyfriends favorite, You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. When you turned on the water you started singing along with a smile.

"There goes my heart breaking. Cause you are the reason. I'm losing sleep. Come back now."

When you got into the water, you started thinking go of all the fun things you planned for today. You planned a picnic on the beach and then a nice walk along the shore as the sun sets. Then when the moon was up and the stars were out you would float in the water looking at the starts in his arms. You smiled just by thinking about it. You finished your shower and got dressed and decided to do something special with you hair.

You chose to put your hair half up half down and made the part up into a rose. After finishing your hair you put on some makeup and sprayed on his favorite perfume. You looked at yourself in the mirror, blew a kiss and happily walked out of the bathroom. You ran back in your room and grabbed a bag to hold your swimsuit, your charger and some other things for the night. You ran to the kitchen and started making the picnic and decided to add chocolate covered strawberries just to to the evening off.

You checked your phone seeing that your boyfriend hadn't responded yet. You shrugged it off thinking he might have over slept, and decided that you'll go over to his place and wake him up as a surprise. You always loved his bed head and hearing his voice as soon as he woke up. Just thinking about it made you smile. You quickly gathered everything together and put it all in the back of your car.

You knew your mom was still sleeping and left her a note so she wouldn't worry. She was always worried if you weren't with her when she was home. After losing dad 12 years ago from a terrible car accident. You brushed off the thought and put the note on her coffee cup. You smiled and blew a kiss at the photo next to the door, it was a family photo of you, mom, and dad.

You jumped in your car and started it and put some music on. You put on your favorite playlist and drove off. He lived across town from you so you had a nice drive to go. You decided to grab a coffee for him and a breakfast sandwich. You pull into Tim Hortons, you and ordered two coffees and 2 breakfast sandwiches. While waiting, you saw a bluejay fly over the bush next to the car and into the tree.

You payed for the coffee and food and went back on the road. You were only a couple minutes away and slowed down when you were on his road. His parents weren't home since they left to go onto a cruise and he decided to stay home and take care of the house. You slowly pulled into the driveway and quietly turned off the car. You looked up at his window and saw his light was still off which meant he was still asleep.

You pulled out the house key he gave you and unlocked and opened the front door. When you got inside, you slowly closed the door and and tiptoed into the living room. You had to walk a bit to get to the stairs that lead to his room. You got onto the stairs and heard music being played. You thought he woke up and was getting ready for the day.

You quietly walked to his door and reached for the doorknob. You opened it with a smile on your face. You couldn't believe what was infront of you. You saw him laying down naked, but there was a naked girl on top of him. She screamed and got off of him quickly and hid under the covers.

He quickly sat up and covered his lower parts. Shocked and wife eyed.

"(Y/N)!! It's not what it looks like!!!" He explained. You threw the bag of sandwiches and the coffees at him and screamed. You grabbed the door and slammed it shut. You ran back to your car crying. You heard him calling your name, but you didn't care. You had to get out of there.

You opened the front door and left it opened. You ran to your car and quickly opened the door and got in. He ran out the front door and you turned on your car. He ran to your car. And tried to open your door, but you locked them before he grabbed the handle.

"(Y/N), please listen to me!!" He yelled at your window.

"No!!", You yelled, "We're over!!!" You sped backwards out if his driveway and sped away. You looked in your rearview mirror and saw him. He was just standing in the middle of the road watching you go. You were crying and hyperventilating. You decided to go to your special place.

It's the same place you go to whenever your sad and want to be left alone. You drove to the park and knew exactly where to go. You ran in the woods not looking where you were going and finally found it. Your special place. It was a tree house in the middle of the woods and no one knew it was here since it was so high up.

You found the ladder you hid and climbed up. When you got to the top you pulled the ladder inside and shut the tree house door. You sat against one of the walls taking deep breaths. Your phone was going off and you know why. You looked at the screen and saw 25 text messages and 13 missed calls.

You threw your phone across the tree house and put you head on your knees. You stayed like that a bit and then began to cry when the shock settled in.

That's end of the first chapter. Thank you for reading this story, and if you want something to be changed, please leave a comment or message me directly.

Word count: 1108