Looking Great

You all pull into the malls parking lot and found a spot. You and your best friend jump out first and wait for your mom to come out. You look around at all the people walking into and out of the large shopping center. While looking around you started zoning out. You heard you name being called. You turned around and see your best friend waving her arms to get your attention.
You smile and run to her laughing. You link your arms together and start to head into the mall. As you walk in through the sliding doors, you hear the faint music coming from the speakers around the mall. You look at your best friend and smile as you walk in. You all head to your favorite clothing store and start looking for the cutest outfits you can find. Your friend and mom show you things they think would suit you and you smile at some but disagree with other ones.
Your friend finds some things she wants to try on and goes into the changing room. She yells for a little help and your mom goes to help her. As they are struggling together in the changing room, you keep looking at the clothes. You started walking to another rack and bumped into someone.

"Oops, I'm so sorry-" you look at the person's face and you're eyes widen with shock. You bumped into the girl that you caught sleeping with your ex. She was a bit taller than you and her waist was a bit smaller. Her blue eyes sparkled at you as she looked at you. When she saw that you were the one who bumped into her, she smiled sweetly. 

"It's ok," she says, as you start to turn away. She then looks at you for a bit and said, "Hey, wait a minute. You look so familiar, do I know you?" She says with a smirk. Her blues eyes sparkling with curiously. Your eyes began to tear up a bit, but you quickly calmed down and looked at her.

"No, I'm sorry. I think you have me mistaken for someone else." You say with a smile.

"Oh ok, sorry. Have a nice day." She says, then starts walking away with a kind smile. When she was out of your sight your friend and mom came back.

"Hey, I got what I wanted. Did you find anything you liked?" She said smiling at you. You shook you're head.

"No, maybe the next store will have something." You said shrugging.

"Aw, really? I was hoping something would catch you're eye, but oh well." She said. You both head to the register and pay for the clothes. You all leave the store and head to another favorite. You walk inside and start to browse the clothing. Your mom goes by your side and looks with you on the same rack.

"How are you feeling, honey?" She says still looking at the clothes.

"I'm doing good. This days really going well so far." You said smiling at her. She looks at you and smiles too and goes back to the clothes. You walk away from the rack she was at and went to look at some dresses. You looked up and your eyes locked into a dress. The top had a beautiful black laced design. The skirt was black that flowed, fading to red.
You couldn't look away from it. You started walking towards that dress reaching up to grab the beautiful fabric. A hand grabbed your shoulder and you looked away from the dress. You turned to see who it was, and a small employee was smiling at you.

"A lovely dress, isn't it?" She said looking up at it. You nodded your head, agreeing with her. She giggled, "I can tell that you really like it. Do you want it?" She said. You looked back up at the dress for a bit and then to her.

"Yes" you said nodding your head.

She smiled at you and then walked away holding her pointer finger up. She came back with a long hook and a step ladder. She climbs the ladder and grabs the dress of the hook. She then climbs down and hands it to you.

"There you go, a beautiful dress for a beautiful young lady." She said smiling. She grabbed the long hook and the step ladder and walked away. You looked into your arms seeing the dress. You quickly ran to the changing room to try it on. Your best friend and mother saw you running and followed after. You closed the door behind you and quickly changed.
You threw it on and after zipping it up you look into the mirror. Your eyes began to tear up. You looked amazing. The dress complimented your every curve.

"Honey? Is everything ok? We saw you running and we came to check on you." Your mother said. You slowly opened the door. Your mother and best friend gasped. You looked at them crying tears of happiness.

"Oh my god. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!" Your best friend screamed running up to you and hugging you. Your mom also began to tear up as she saw how beautiful the dress looked on you. She came up to you and hugged you.

"Daddy would think that you looked so beautiful right now, honey" she said crying. You began to cry a bit more but you still had a smile on your face. You loved this dress. You felt unstoppable and powerful in it. You went back into the changing room and changed back into your clothes. You all went and paid for the dress and decided to go home.
You got home and you and your best friend decided to have a movie night. She got the movies ready and you got the snacks. Your mom had to go to work very early in the morning so she headed to bed. As you and your best friend stayed up way hung the movies, you couldn't stop thinking of the dress. You couldn't wait until you had the chance to wear it. As the night went on, you and your best friend started falling asleep while watching the movie, so you turned off the movie and drifted off to sleep.

Word count- 1050

Sorry for the late updates, a lot has been going on and I just forgot about it. But I am working on the next chapter and I hope you enjoyed this one! Thank you and I love you!! <3