Party?

You woke up and saw your best friend still sleeping. You looked at the time and decided it was a good time to get ready for the day. You grabbed clothes and headed for the shower. You walked into your bathroom and closed the door. You didn't lock it because you knew your best friend would end up walking in while you were showering to gossip or just to talk. You got undressed and hopped in.
You turned your music on and turned the hot water on. You closed your eyes feeling the heat from the water warm your skin. You hummed along to the song playing and washed yourself. The song was your favorite to sing along with. Your voice sounded it's best when singing this song.

"You've got your peace now, but what about me. Thought we had the time, had our lives. Now you'll never get older, older. Didn't say 'goodbye', now I'm frozen in time. Getting colder, colder."

You sang along with the song until it was over. You kept singing along with your playlist until you heard the door open. You peaked your head out of the shower curtain and saw your bestfriend come in and sit down on the toilet.

"Did I wake you?" You said bringing your head back into the shower.

"No, your ex was blowing my phone up all morning and I chose to just get up." She said yawning and rubbing her eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said unsure of what to say it how to react.

"It's fine, not your fault." She said. "Hey, are you almost done? I wanna take a shower too."

"I just have to rinse my hair, then I'll be done." You finish rinsing and open the curtain. You moved to the side so your best friend can get in while you get out. She closed the curtain and started doing off. You both sing along to the music that was playing. You finished drying off and getting dressed and you start to brush your teeth. Your best friend turns the water off and gets out and starts drying off.
She gets dressed and brushes her teeth with you. You both finish doing your hair and walk out of the bathroom. You walk into the kitchen and started making breakfast and she makes you both coffee. You finish making breakfast and you both sit at the table eating and drinking your coffee. While eating, your best friend almost choked on her food.

"Woah, are you ok?" You say concerned. She shakes her head trying to speak and not choke at the same time.

"Jake Thompson just invited us to his party!" She said excited once she catches her breathe.

"You're joking!" You said shocked.

"I'm not!!!"

"NO WAY!!!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!" You both started jumping up and down feeling hyper from the news.

As you're both screaming about the invite, your mother comes running into the room looking completely pale.

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?" she said breathless.

You both look at her with smiles from ear to ear. You both yelled excitedly showing her the invite you both received. She sighed of relief and smiled at the two of you. She chuckled to herself as she walked out of the room and back down the hall. You and your best friend look at each other and laugh before running to your room to try and decide what to wear.

You grabbed your favorite dress first but then you thought about the dress you had just bought. You held up the two and turned to show your bestie. She looked over and hummed to herself before choosing the new dress. You smiled and began to get dress because you had already thought about all of the things you wanted to do before the party. After your best friend found her outfit, she walks over to your vanity and sits down next you and starts working on her makeup. You both put makeup on yourselves while also adding more to the each other.
You finished first and looked to see what kind of hair you wanted to do. Your best friend grabbed your phone out of your hand and put it face down on your bed.

"Hey! What was that for?" You exclaimed confused.

"I know the perfect hair style for you that'll make everyone's head turn to you. It'll make you a show stopper!" She said with sparkling eyes and a look of determination.

You laughed to yourself and agreed to let her do your hair. After all she knew what looked best on you better than you did yourself. She jumped happily and then began to start working on your hair. You looked through TikTok and Instagram while she did your hair. Sometimes you found an absolutely hilarious one and grabbed her arm to show her.