Stubborn or reckless?

(Y/n POV)
It's been a few hours since Ace left. I had Kuma with me laying down on the deck, we had nothing to do. This gut feeling just wouldn't leave either, it was the worst. " Is he going to be okay?" I heard Kuma wonder. " Hopefully." I sat up and looked over at my companion. " Hey Kuma, you like adventures don't you?" The bear immediately jumped up stars in his eyes. " Of course I do!" " How about we go on one calls ' Following the hot headed Fire fist!" Silence. " That's a dumb idea." Kuma stud up glaring daggers at me. " Oh come on I'm super bored. "

After much debate and my power over Kuma we finally set sail for Banaro island. " I still think this is a terrible idea." I heard Kuma mumble. " Oh shush we know Blackbeard." I sighed and walked over to Kuma. " With all that said you and I both know how strong his Devil fruit is." Kuma stayed silent for a minute before looking back at me. " Maybe it's better that we go help Ace?" He finally cracked. " It would be wiser, that hot head didn't even bother asking as to what he's signing up too." I sighed

A few hours passed once more, Kuma and I tried to get something that could help us against white beard. We stuffed a small backpack with stuffed animals and things that could attach to them. It wasn't as easy as it sounded, especially when we tried to gather sea water, yeah that didn't go very well.

Flashback 1 hour before this
" Bucket check! Rope check! Bottles check, but what exactly are we doing Y/n?" Y/n tied the rope around Kumas body. " Oh nothing much, here" she handed him the bucket and picked him up. " Are we fishing?" " No. Go get me see water." " HUH?!?-" before Kuma got the change to say anything else Y/n threw him into the water holding onto the end of the rope to make sure Kuma didn't actually touch the sea water.

"Lift me up! Lift me up!" " Don't be a baby and full the bucket up." She called out pulling her hair back out of her face. " W-why can't you do it!" " And risk drowning? Don't you trust me Kuma?" " No!" " that's rude." Y/n said before the rope slipped from her hands " AHH!" Kuma yelled. " Oopsies~" she said innocently.

After 30 minutes of trying to get some sea water they finally had bucket. " that was scary Y/! " he whined. " It was fine." She pouted.

End of flashback

(Was Y/n POV)
"We're here!  I heard Kuma call out. I grabbed my backpack along with Kumas tiny one. I slipped on my cloak with cute bear ears on the hood and slipped the hood over my hair. I gently picked up Kuma holding him in my arms before walking off the ship. 'Here we come Ace..'

Word count: 489