Back in my arms

The breeze swished through the air, h/l h/c hair was swooshed by the natural wind, as the freezing stone brushed against her fingers. She smiled sadly. " Hey, how have you been holding up?" The simple phrase made her heart skip a beat. " Freckles?...." she quickly stud up from her sitting position, she swung her body around away from the grave now facing something she had never thought she'd see again.

Raven hair, freckles, his build and his height. It all matched. Warm tears slid down her face. " Long time no see y/n.." he scratched the back of his head and flashed her with his signature smile. Before he could say anything else he was startled when the small girl jumped into his arms. She hooked her hands around his neck holding the raven closer. Small sobs were let out as she clung onto the raven for her life. " A-Ace...h-h-how.." her broken sobs made it hard for her to speak.

Silence. Even the sobs were now gone, as the two figures held onto one another before the graves. The grave she once thought held her un knowing crush. Unfortunately, she had to let go of Ace. She slightly backed away now being able to see his face up close. " How?" She let out a small sigh, and her e/c sparkling sad eyes met his. " It's a long story..." he smiled nervously. The girl sat down on the hill patting the seat next to her encouraging Ace to join her. " I have time.." she smiled sadly.

Word count: 262

A/N: It's a short chapter I know. I've decided to continue the story. Mainly for my own sake. I've gotten new ideas on how to continue and I want to include more AceXreader. If you all liked the open ending more I'm sorry, but I think it's alright to continue.