🖤 Choices 🖤

Akaashi's POV
Am I really going to do this? Hesitantly, I enter the shop. The place was full on thongs and sex toys. I'm not even sure Bokuto likes this stuff. I was so much more confident a week ago. Dammit! should have made a plan B. It's Bokuto's birthday tomorrow so I have to get the things ready by 12. I already invited him to my place today night and I specifically asked him to come alone. I grab a cart and put a lot of sex toys and shit into the basket. I already know all his kinks, it's rather obvious. I approach the cashier and pay the amount and head towards my house. Thank gods I live alone.

—time skip—

It's already 11:45. Everything is almost ready,I left the door open and placed all the items on the bed. The only thing left to do was put on the lingerie. I entered the bathroom, I didn't bother closing the door and put it on. It was a black and white Croptop with 'DADDY' written on it and a black skirt with a white thong underneath and black stockings covering my legs.

Then I felt a pair of lands on my ass and waist. "Eek" shit, I didn't mean to say that. I turned around only to see Bokuto behind me "nice ass." Then he instantly picked me up bridal style. "Put me down bokuto-San!" "Use my first name." Wow, I have never seen him so turned on. He placed me down on the bed, got on top of me and licked his lips "this is going to be a long night."