🖤 Surprise pt. 2 🖤

Bokuto's POV
I grabbed him by his waist and switched our position so he was on top.
"I don't-t know how to do th-this..."
"Liar, you know where you feel best right?"
He lifted his hips up and thrusted himself down repeatedly, gaining speed with each thrust and going louder by the second.
"Hnh..."
The room was quite, other than soft moans and skin touching nothing else was heard. While Akaashi was fucking himself, I was busy enjoying the view. His face was twisted in a very lustful way, drool dripping down from his mouth to his chest, his eyes filled with lust and his body connected to mine.
His hands made way to mine. Using the support of them, he started to fuck himself harder and faster
"Do you like it deep?"
"Ye-YES"
"I've gotta pay you back for making me feel so good"
"Hu- ahhhh"
He moaned as I thrusted my hips up, causing him to cum on my stomach. I placed him on my lap and continued thrusting until i came too. Just then the phone ringed. I grabbed the vibrater and leash. I thrusted the vibrater in and turned him around so I could see his ass.
"Be quiet"
I took the phone from the side table and it was kenma.
"Hey Bokuto"
"Hi Ken"
"Do you where Akaashi is, I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up"
"Oh, he's in the bath"
"Can you tell him to call back when he's done"
Akaashi intercepted with a moan
"Sure"
My voice soundings little harsh in the end
"O-ok"

"Didn't i tell you to be quiet"
"S-sorry"
"That won't do much"
I grabbed the whip and and hit him on his ass several times
"Ahh, harder"
"You like that~"
I whipped him the hardest I could
"AHHH, m-more"
I took out the rope from the box and tied him down to the desk. I thrusted deep into him as he gasped and moaned into my neck. I slapped his ass and thrusted into him one final time before cuming. I untied my lover and laid him on the bed.
"Well take a shower later ok?"
"Mhm"