🖤 Ride me 🖤

Bokuto's POV
"Ride me."
"Huh?!?"
"Already out of energy keiji" I grabbed his waist and flipped us around. I wanted to see his face, he looked so cute dressed like this I don't think I will be able to control myself.
"Do it yourself"
"B-but" he slowly moved his hips onto my dick and just as the tip went in he moaned. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed his waist and pushed him down.
"Ahhhhh, Bokuto-saan" tears streamed down his face "sl-slow down" I pulled him out, "sorry Akaashi..." "h-huh?" I pushed him down with all my strength and earned a scream for Akaashi. His legs were shaking and his face was beautiful. Tears were coming down and drool was oozing out of his mouth, he looked so pretty it was almost impossible for me to control myself. I changed our positions so he was on my lap and facing the huge mirror.
"Look at your face, it's begging to be fucked... so pretty" I said licking his ears. I started biting his neck, leaving hickies all over his body. "Enough of you being in control"
I started thrusting in and out of Akaashi as he grinded himself on me. I grabbed handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed. I pounded into him as he moaned into my ears. "I'm gonna cum" "Cum for me babe"
"Ahhhh" he arched his back as he cummed. My cum filled him up to the brim.

"Let's take a shower~"