king

King Harry:
The king of the great land of Asterin
People believe that he is a selfish, cruel, and foolish king.
But oh they can't be more wrong, he is indeed selfish and cruel, but he ain't foolish,
he is clever, Indeed a clever king he is.
No one dares to stand against him, there is a reason he is the most power full king on God's land. 

God has carved his face with his own hands, with Green forest eyes, which any woman can lose her self in to. And pink lips, with dimples, his sharp jaw seems like can cut any women's heart into million pieces. 

he was a God's masterpiece but a heartless one.

The throne was handed to him at a very early age of seventeen. But that didn't stop him from being where he is today, He lost his father at a very early age, Now all he have is a mother who is so kind you can't believe that he is her son, his sister who he loves more than anything in the world, and five men who he considers his brothers this is all he has to call his family, god saves who raises a finger on the kings family.
Until one of his brother Prince Zayn was killed by the one and only Karma. Well, all there is to say that he deserves it.
But after king finds the dead body of his brother hanged on the gates of his palace with Karma carved on his forehead, that day the king takes the oath that he will bring that day when the karma will be the one who pays for her actions.
A year has passed but the hatred still burns deep in his heart.

-A