two

King Harry.
Standing in the window, i can see my whole kingdom from here, i see everything that belongs to me, i own everything, everyone lower their head from fear.
I can feel the power.

dining table is set, full of food, my family is here, while taking my seat, i greet everyone.
"Good morning"
"Good morning Dear, did you sleep well tonight?" My mother replied.
Giving my mother a small smile.
"It was fine"
When I took my first bite of my warm freshly make pancake, everyone start eating their breakfast.
My mate, louis asked,
"Do you remember that we have to attend an event at kings Williams castle, where you have two chose which of the princess you are going to marry?"
"Ofcourse i do" I replied.
My sister was annoyed by this topic it was written on her face,
" Do you have to effect an innocents life, you can just end this deal, we both know that you are not going to treat her right" she said
I have to laugh on this, my innocent sister, who have no idea about how kingdom is ruled is telling me to let the deal off, so foolish of her.
She seems little angry because of my laugh.
" my dear Gemma, can't let that happen, yes i can end the deal, but why I would do that?, first due to this deal their kingdom will remember that they can't stand against Me, second I am going To have a doll to play with,"
She was angry, but she know she have no say in this, she left the table, how rude of her.
My foolish sister,
After this no one said a word, like they all know, there is no use.
I always get what i want.

-A