ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

3rd Person POV

"Its probably not my place to ask but how did you get those bruises?" "Oh well I umm I g-got b-beat u-up" Jaden stuttered. Josh felt anger in him he didnt know why he felt it but he did "Who did it?" "M-mattia but dont tell him please you'll make it worse". "Dont worry I wont" Josh replied. He grabbed Jaden's hand gently and brushed over the fresh cuts "Why do you do it?" "My dad abuses me and ever since Mattia started bullying me it got worse"

*Flashback*

"What the fuck did you just say to me you fuckin fag, how dare you talk to me like that" Jaden's father shouted at him tears rolling out of Jaden's eyes. His dad dragged him upstairs as he heard his mom yelling for him to stop. His dad got into a room and locked the door and started hitting and kicking him. Jaden screamed at him to stop but it only made things worse "Stop please stop" Jaden sobbed "Don't fucking tell me what to do"
His dad yelled hitting him harder. Jaden cried silently as his dad kept hitting him as soon as his dad stopped, Jaden was covered in blood and soon he fell into darkness.

*End Of Flashback*

Tears rolled out of Jadens eyes as he remembered that day. Josh noticed and quickly hugged him. Jaden felt comfort when Josh hugged him he didnt know why he felt that way but he felt safe in the arms of someone he didnt know , a stranger. Suddenly Jadens phone buzzed as he pulled away from the hug, looking at the text message.

Text from Ant🤪

Ant: Hey
Just got out school, where ya at?

Jaden: Hi
I am at Josh's house

Ant: Okay I'll be there in a couple of minutes bye

Jaden: Bye

"You okay bubba?" Josh asked him, Jaden blushed at the nickname Josh gave him and quickly looked away. "Yeah I'm fine" Jaden answered. Josh door bell rang and Josh got up to open the door "Hey Josh" Anthony commented "Hi Anthony, Payton" "Hi Josh" Payton added. "Hi Ant" "Jaden hey how are you?" Anthony asked "I'm good oh hey Payton." "Hi Jaden" Payton replied. They all binged watched a movie on Netflix. Josh noticed that Jaden fell asleep he checked the time it was 5:45 pm. He let Jaden sleep admiring his cute angelic face.

"Anthony I need to talk to you." Josh whispered "Yeah sure" They walked into the kitchen while Payton was still watching the movie. "What's up you okay?" Anthony asked Josh. "I think I'm bi" Josh replied "Oh well I'm happy for you." "Thanks and I think I like Jaden I know you guys are best friends but don't tell him" "Yeah sure I wont" Ant added as they both walked back to continue to watch the movie. Jaden's phone started to ring and he immediately woke as he looked at tue phone screen is eyes widened. "Jadens are you okay?" "Umm yea Josh, Ant I need to go home NOW" Jaden yelled. "Why?" Anthony asked confused."I just need to go" Jaden grabbed his backpack and rushed out of the house Anthony followed him to the car.

They both got in and Anthony started driving. As soon as they reached Jaden jumped out of the hurrying inside the house. "Bye Ant" "Bye Jaden" they both yelled at each other. Jaden was met with angry drunken eyes as he looked at his dad "Where the fuck were you" "Umm I went over to a freinds house"
"Didnt I tell you I was picking you up from school you little shit" "I-I sorry I f-forget." Jaden was immediately pushed to a wall, he started crying in silence as his dad started beating him. He tried yelling but he knew it make this worse. He didnt for how long it was going on, all he knew it that he was laying on the floor as he watched his dad leave.

Jaden woke up still laying of the floor, blood around him. He got up wincing in pain as he went upstairs to take a shower. He walked into the bathroom undressed himself, he looked at the mirror as he stood naked in front of it, he started crying, tears just flowing of his eyes uncontrollably. He turned on the shower, he stood there as the hot water ran down to his feet. He couldn't stop crying. "Why does my life have to be like this. Why am I so useless. Maybe I should just kill my self so that everyone's gonna be happy." Thoughts ran through his mind as he grabbed a blade and started cutting. He cut and cut, he didnt feel any emotion when he did it. He heard his phone ring from outside the bathroom. He didnt bother finish cleaning up to get it, he just continued cutting, he cut deep until he remembered something.

_________________________
Word Count: 835

Hey loves
Sorry this book is a little short as my others two chapters were 900 - 1000+ words I just ran out of ideas
And sorry for the cliffhangers🥺
But I hope you like it
Feel free to give me ideas in the comments or privately message me
Pls vote
Stay safe
Love ya❤