ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Jaden gulped as he stared into Mattia's anger eyes. Mattia walked closer to him as Jaden kept walking back until he hit a wall behind him. "Your boyfriend ain't here to protect you Hossler, so I can do whatever I want" Jaden kept quiet as his mind filled with thoughts of what Mattia was going to do. Jaden was going to speak but stopped as soon as he heard the toilet door swing open. "I thought I told you to stay away from him Mattia" Josh demanded. "What are you gonna do about it". Mattia condemned "You dont wanna know" Josh assured.

"You'll regret it Hossler" Mattia scoffed as he walked out. "Are you okay Jaden" "Yeah I'm fine, but you didnt have to do that" Jaden consoled. "I couldn't let him hurt you." Josh said as be pulled Jaden into a tight hug. Jaden didn't want to let go, he wanted to hug Josh forever. "What do you say bout ditching school and getting some food instead" Josh exulted. "Yea I'd love that." Josh grabbed Jaden hand as they got out of school and hopped into the car driving to a cafe,
they got in the cafe took their seats as they looked through the menu.

"So you know what you gonna have bubba?" "Yeah I think I'm gonna have the nutella waffle and a coffee." Jaden said. "Alright guess I'm having the same" Josh implied. They waitress came over as they ordered there food and waited. Josh looked at Jaden's cuts on his wrists. "Baby" "Yeah" Jadens answered. Josh took Jaden's arm as he brushed his fingers over the cuts. "Promise me you'll try to stop cutting" Jaden looked down away. "Yeah I promise" Josh gave Jaden a smile as their food arrived. "Wow that was fucking delicious" Jaden said "Hell yeah it was" approved Josh. They paid for the food, got into the car and drove back to Josh house. They walked into the house as Jaden collapsed on the couch. "You tired princess?" "Princess?" Jaden said as he looked at Josh. "Yeah your my princess" "I'm your princess" Jaden said as Josh wrapped his arms around his waist "I love you Joshie" "I love you too baby" Josh replied as they both drifted off to sleep.

Jaden woke up to the sound of his phone ringing Anthony was calling him. "Hey Ant" "Hey Jaden where ya at" "I'm at Josh's house" "Ok well I'm coming over" "Okay" Jaden said as he hung up. "Who was that" Josh asked "Anthony he's coming over babe" "oh okay" "Um Joshie" "Yeah bubs?" "Can I stay over?" Jaden asked "Yea of course you can" Josh replied winking as Jaden. Josh door bell rang as Jaden opened the door seeing Anthony and Payton. "Hey guys come on in" "Hey Jaden" both the boys said as they walked inside. "Sup Josh" "Hey Payton, hi Anthony" the boys talked for a while "So Tayler throwing a party this week" Anthony addressed "Yeah you guys should come" Payton said "Well count us in" Josh replied "Great we'll see you at school" Anthony said before leaving as it was getting late. "Bye guys" Jaden said waving as Anthony and Payton left.

Jaden looked at the time it was 8:30. "Babe I'm gonna go take a shower" Jaden said as he walked upstairs, "Okay I'll join you in a minute" Josh said. Jaden got into to the bathroom as he took of his clothes and got into the bathtub, water running down his body. Josh walked naked as he hopped into the bathtub with Jaden, his arms around the blond haired boys waist. Josh started kissing Jadens neck leaving hickeys all around it. Jaden could feel Josh getting hard as his dick was poking his ass. Jaden turned around as he put his finger on Josh tip and stared massaging it. Josh started moaning as Jaden teased him. "Oh come on baby don't tease me" Josh said as he was moaning.

Jaden put his hand around Josh dick and stared jerking him off. The browned hair boy started moaning louder as Jaden started jerking him off faster. Jaden moved his hand up and down faster as he picked up the pace. "I'm gonna cum baby" Josh said as Jaden put Josh's dick in his mouth cuming in the back of his throat "You taste good daddy" Jaden said as he pecked a kiss on Josh's lips. They cleaned themselves up as they got out of the shower, "I love you" "I love you too" Jaden said as they cuddled in bed and went to sleep

Josh woke up as the sunlight hit his eye. His arms around Jaden's waist admiring him as he slept, he run his fingers over Jaden's bruised chest as he kissed him and got out of bed. Josh got in the bathroom, got dressed and headed downstairs to make breakfast as a couple minutes later he felt two arms hug him from behind "Morning Joshie" "Morning princess" Josh said as he set down a plate for Jaden. The boys ate in silence admiring each other's presence. Josh cleaned the dishes as Jaden helped him and they fell back to the couch, cuddling each other. Jaden's phone started ringing as he answered. "Hi mom, oh um I stayed over at a friend's, yea I'll be back today bye mom" Jaden said as he hung up. "You don't have to go you know, I don't want you getting anywhere near your father." "I know but what about my mom" "She can come visit anytime she wants to" Josh assured

Jaden nodded as he dialled his mom number telling her he wasn't coming home as he turned to Josh with a smile "We should tell the boys were dating" Jaden said. "Yeah we"ll tell at the party today" Josh replied as smashed his lips onto Jaden's, letting his tongue slip into the blond haired boy's mouth fighting for dominance as Josh won and he let his tongue explore. They kiss was intense but full of love. It turned to a make out session until the two boys pulled away for air. Jaden rested his head onto Josh's chest as Josh kissed his forhead.

Jadens buzzed as he received a text from Ant.

Text from Ant🤪

Ant: Hey
Party starts at 8
Cant wait to get lit

Jaden: Hi
Yeah we'll be there
Me and Josh have something to tell you.🤭

____________________________
Words Count: 1066

Hey loves
This chapter was a little longer than the others
Next chapter will be bout the party
Hope you like the other chapters
Don't forget to vote
Stay safe
Love ya