ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

3rd Person POV

Jaden got up as he looked at the time it was 7:30 pm they had half an hour to get ready "Hey babe we gotta ready now its 7:30" "Yea of course" Josh replied as they both walked upstairs.
Jaden put on blue ripped jeans and a white shirt and Josh put on his black jeans and a hoodie. "You look good" "Thanks Joshie so do you" Jaden said as he pecked a kiss on Josh's lips. They put on their rings and necklaces and headed downstairs as Josh grabbed the car keys and they got into the car.

As Josh was driving he could feel Jaden's hand on his thigh moving closer to his dick, Jaden started to palm Josh as Josh was trying to hold his moans. Jaden started unzipping Josh jeans as he leaned his head down. "Getting a little naughty there baby boy" Josh said as Jaden took Josh's dick into his mouth bobbing his head up and down. Josh started moaning as Jaden sucked faster. Josh was about to cum as Jaden stoped sucking him and lifted his head back up.

"Ohh tryin to tease me huh" Josh said as Jaden smiled. Josh stopped the car as they got out of the car and into Tayler's house. They walked in as they saw Bryce already wasted, Anthony waved at them as they started walking into the kitchen to meet up with the the rest of the guys. "Hey guys" Jaden said what up guys? Bryce replied "ohh um by the way me and Jaden dating. "Aww that great im happy for you guys" Anthony added. "So what you guys having tequila or hennessy" Tayler asked. "Hennessy" Josh replied "Yeah me too" Jaden added "Alright hennessy it is" Tayler said as he poured the drink into the cups.

Time Skip To Couple Hours
(They're still at the party)

All of the boys were drunk except for kio as he didn't like drinking. Tayler was getting a lap dance by some girl. Payton and Anthony were making out, Jaden and Josh were dancing, Griffen was throwing up in the sink as Kio stood beside him, and Bryce was wasn't downstairs. "Josh I'll go to the bathroom for a minute" "Sure want me to help you find it" "no its okay" Jaden said. The house was huge and Jaden kept looking for the bathroom, he decided to go upstairs as he didn't find any downstairs. He walked into closed door only to see people making out. He kept stumbling and almost tripped but caught himself. He continued looking until he found it he walked thinking no one was in there

"Yo dude someone's already in here" Bryce said not turning back as he continued to use the toilet "oh sorry Bryce didn't mean to" Bryce recognised the voice as he quickly finished using the toilet and put his pants back on. "Oh Jaden don't worry bout it toilets all yours buddy" Bryce said chuckling as he walked out. Jaden finished using the toilet and headed out only to meet with Bryce's eyes again. "Bryce were you waiting?" "Only for you babe" Jaden was shocked Bryce knew Jaden was dating Josh. Bryce leaned in and kissed, Jaden pulled away "Bryce I can't do this I'm dating Josh" "Dont worry babe he doesnt need to know" Bryce leaned in once again kissing Jaden and was surprised that he didn't pull away again. Bryce picked Jaden up and took him into a room.

Jadens been gone for about 10 minutes now. Josh started getting worried and started to look for him grabbing Anthony with him. "Have you seen Jaden?" Josh asked hoping Anthony would give him an answer. "No why?" He told me would go to the toilet but it's been 10 minutes and he hasn't come back" Josh said trying to stand up straight. "Okay let's look for him he's probably upstairs. They went upstairs as they searched "No ones in the toilet" Anthony added. "Then where can he be" "Maybe he passed out in one of the rooms" "Yeah come on help me look"

As bryce started taking his shirt and same with Jaden he heard someone come in "What the fuck" Josh said in shocked and sad tone. "Josh wait please" Jaden said as Josh walked out of the room. "Josh wait I can explain" "Save it I dont wanna hear it you were making out with Bryce that explains enough." Josh said as tears streamed down his face. "No Josh please wait" Jaden followed Josh outside and saw Josh get into the car and drive away. "Fuck I messed up now he doesn't even wanna talk to me" Jaden thought to himself as he walked back into the party. He was so mad at Bryce but mad at himself even more he let it happen. "Hey Kio mind taking me home." Jaden said with a tear streaming down his face "Yea sure come on let's go."

The drive was silent and short, Kio didn't want to ask Jaden about what happen "Thanks for the ride Kio" "No probs I'll see in school". He walked in the house to see his mom still awake even tho it was 12 am. "Jaden sweety ur home late." "Yea there was a party" "ohh well you must be tired get some sleep sweety" "yeah goodnight mom" Jaden said as he walked upstairs and into his room collapsing on his bed and drifting away to sleep.

Jaden woke up to the sound of his mom calling his name. "Jaden its 1 pm get ur butt down her" His mom yelled. "Coming mom." Jaden replied as he walked into the bathroom and washed his face. He headed down stairs expecting his dad to be sleeping on the couch but he wasn't there. "Morning mom" "Afternoon Jaden" his mom said giggling. "Where's dad?" "Ohh sweety I got a divorce" "wait what for real" "yeah sweety" "uhh damn mom that's relieving I guess, but what about my school fees." "Jaden honey don't worry about that iv got everything under control." '
"So where have you been the past week" Jaden mom asks. Jaden explains the whole thing with him and Josh but leaving out that he cheated on him. "Well I'd love to meet him one day" she added. "Uhh yea sure" Jaden implied

____________________________
Word Count:1035

Hey loves
Seventh chapter finally it took me some time as I didnt know what to write when they got to the party but I got some ideas from my friends
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the sixth chapter
Feel free to leave suggestions
Dont forget to vote

Love ya❤
Stay safe🥰