ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ

3rd Person POV

Jaden woke up for school thinking how to get Josh to talk to him again, he's been calling and texting him all night but he never responded. Jaden knew it was his fault but he never wanted to hurt Josh. He got out of bed, went into the toilet, got dressed and headed down stairs. As he sat at the kitchen table, he realized he was late to school, he quickly got up grabbed his keys and drove off.

Josh didn't feel like going to school after what happened between him and Jaden, he felt like their whole relationship was just a lie. "Was I a fool to fall for him?" Josh thought to himself "Was I so blinded by his love that I let him play me?" Questions ran through Josh's mind until he hear a voice call. "Josh your going to be late for school"     his mom yells "Coming mom". Josh got up, got dressed and went downstairs

(Time skip when they're at school)

All the boys meet up next Tayler's locker. "Well the party was crazzyyy wasn't it" Taylor yelled "Yeah party was lit as fuck bro" Bryce said looking at Jaden with a smirk. Jaden ignored it and walked over to Josh. "Hey Josh can we talk" "There is nothing to talk about Jaden" Josh said as tears with threatening to stream down his face. "Josh please I didn't mean to hurt you I would never do that" Jaden said as tears were already falling down his cheeks. "Well you fucking did Jaden why, why me, was I not enough, what did Bryce have that I didn't." "Josh I'm sorry I really am I love you, I was drunk and I know that isn't an excuse but I really am sorry." Jaden sobbed "Your right that isn't an excuse" Josh said as he walked away.

Jaden just stood there in the hallway while everyone was heading to class, "hey you okay buddy" Anthony asked "Yeah yeah I'm fine" Jaden replied quickly wiping his tears. "Oh come one Jaden we both know your not wanna talk about it" Anthony said. "I fucked up Ant really bad he doesn't even want to talk to me." "Give him time Jaden, I'm sure everything will work out" Ant added. Jaden hugged Ant before he walked away and into class.

Josh felt as if a knife just went through him, the same feeling he had when he saw Jaden and Bryce kiss, he loved Jaden, and the thought Jaden loved him he knows Jaden still loves him but he doesn't want to forgive him yet, he doesn't want to show Jaden how lonely he is, how desperate he is, he doesn't want Jaden to think he was weak. Josh needed Jaden it was almost like the blonde haired boy was apart of Josh and he couldn't survive without him. Josh felt a wave of emotions but mostly anger, anger towards Bryce. Bryce fucked everything up.

He started looking for him, he knew Bryce played football so he decided to go to the football field. "Hey Josh what are-" Josh punched Bryce before he could finish his sentence. "Ow what the fuck" "That's what you get for kissing Jaden you dipshit" "Damn didnt know you guys were in a relationship like that thought you guys were just fuck buddy's" Bryce spat. Josh felt his blood boil when Bryce said that Josh kicked Bryce in the the stomach and began punching.

"Josh get off that enough" he heard a voice say but he he couldn't stop he wanted to but couldn't it was like he had no control over himself. "Josh get off him now he's going to pass out" Griffen yelled again as he pulled Josh of Bryce. "Tayler help me get him to the nurse." "Sure thing Griffen by the way Payton can you watch Josh so he doesn't do anything stupid" "no probs" Payton replied. "I didn't meant to do it I had no control over myself." Josh said sitting on the bench with bruised knuckles. "It's okay Josh you were angry if I was you I'd do the same" Payton said taking a seat next to the browned hair boy. "Nurse said he"ll be fine" Griffen yelled walking towards Josh and Payton. "Josh you should probably get cleaned up and head to class." Tayler hinted. "Oh yea sure by the way guys mind to telling Jaden this happend" "Yeah sure" the boys replied. "Thanks" Josh said walking away.

             __________________________
                   Word Count: 753

Hey loves
So this is a short chapter cuz I once again ran out of ideas
Thank you for the reads and votes
Feel free to give me suggestions on what you want to happen next

Love ya❤
Stay safe🥰