2

Win's POV

To my frustation, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. But when I opened the bathroom door,,,

"BRIGHT?!"

"Hi Win!" -Bright greeted me and gave me a sweet smile.

"What are you doing here?!" -I asked him in a mad tone.

"Uhhh, surprise? I'm y-your new roommate? Haha?" -Bright stuttered and gave me an awkward laugh.

I was mad. I want to be alone. I don't want anyone to see how miserable I am right now. I quickly dialed the number of the landlord.

"Hello good evening, what ca-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE A ROOMMATE?"

"Well we a-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT THE REASON IS. I. DON'T. WANT. A FUCKING ROOMMATE!"

"Well sorry Mr. Metawin but there's only one room with a vacant bed and that room is yours."

"I'LL PAY YOU TWICE OF MY RENT JUST DON'T GIVE ME A ROOMMATE."

"I'm really sorry Mr. Metawin but even if you pay thrice, we really need to give him that room."

"FINE! BUT I'LL ONLY PAY HALF SINCE I HAVE A ROOMMATE"

"Yo-"

I quickly ended the call. I'm so mad. I really don't want a roommate. I don't want to be with anyone.

"Win are you alright?"

---flashback---

"DRAKE?!"

"Hi Win!" -Drake greeted me and gave me a sweet smile.

"What are you doing here?" -I asked Drake as I gave a confused look.

"Well uhh, the landlord told me that my room is here. Don't worry, if you don't like it I can ask the landlord for a room change." -Drake told me in a sad tone and gave me a lifeless smile.

"No no! It's not like I'm not okay with it. I'm just, shooked?" -I told him and laughed a little.

"Oh my God who uses the word shooked? You're so adorable!" -He pinched my cheeks and gave me a grin.

To say I'm flustered is beyong what I'm feeling right now. Im pretty sure I'm blushing bad. I feel butterflies flying in my tummy and I don't even know Why I'm feeling this.

"Win are you alright?" -He asked me and caressed my cheeks afterwards. And yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm blushing even harder right now.

"Y-yes" -Oh my God Win, why do you have to stutter? You're so awkward Win Oh my God.

"You're so red Win! Oh my God are you sick?" -He asked with a concerned tone as he put his palm on my forehead.

I gave him a reassuring smile to indicate that I'm fine. "No no, Im fine. I think I'm just exhausted."

"Oh okay, please get some rest. I dont want you to be sick." -He patted my hair and gave me a sweet smile.

"Win?"

"Win?!"

"Win!"

"Don't shout at me!" -I quickly pushed his hand away from my face.

"You're crying again." -He told me and gave me a concerned look.

"And what about it?" -I told him with a sarcastic tone.

"I'm just concerned about you. You've been spacing out a lot since we're in the university." -Bright told me in concerned tone.

I kinda felt guilty when I treated him like that. I assured him that I'm fine and gave him a cold smile. "Dont worry. I'm fine, you can go to bed now."

"Okay, you sure?"

"Yes"

-

I decided to go for a walk to relax myself. "Bright. Im going for a walk. Dont wait for me, I think I'll come back a little late."

I picked up my wallet and my keys in case Bright's already sleeping when I go back.

"Okay Win, please be safe."

I went out of the room and closed the door. I went to m- our usual place. The dog park. We love to go here and play with the dogs.

---flashback---

"Baby look! A corgi!" -Drake shouted at me and told me to come at him.

"Oh my God baby he looks so adorable!" - I smiled at him and caressed the corgi's head.

"Hi miss! Can I ask you what her name is?" -Drake ask a woman that looks like the owner of the dog.

"Her name is Charlotte." -The woman told us and gave us a sweet smile.

"What a cute name! I wish I could have a corgi someday." -I looked at Drake and pouted at him.

"Dont worry baby, we're going to have one soon." -Drake said to me and gave me a sweet smile.

"Thank you baby! I love you so much!" -I told him and gave him a hug.

Im tearing up again. Why? Why did it have to be like that? Why did he leave me? Why?

I miss you babe. I really do.

Bright's POV

What did I even do to him? Why is he acting like that towards me?

I heard my phone ringing. A call. I looked at the caller's ID. "Master".

"Good evening Bright. Any updates?"

"Just a normal day master. But he is very grumpy and,,, cold?"

"Maybe because of me. I feel so guilty."

"Don't be master. I know that he will understand once he knew the reason."

"I hope so. Bright, please take care of him. Make sure he eats at the right time."

"No problem master."

"Where is Win right now?"

"He's out for a walk. He told me that he'll come back a little late"

"Oh my God Bright! It's very late now! Go find him."

"Yes master  Im sorry. I'll go now Drake."

"I'll go now Drake."