3

I ended the call and picked up my things. I went to the supermarket to see if he's there. He wasn't. I also went to the university to see if he's there. Of course he's not.

Right now, I dont know where I am. I'm in a very dark and narrow place.

"Give me your wallet or you won't come out of here alive."

Someone slung his arm around my neck, but thank God for my fast reflexes. I nudged his stomach and trapped him in my arms instead.

"Nice try dude."

I gave him a punch and I heard someone shout at me.

"Bright! Behind you!"

That voice,,, "Win!"

I looked behind me and saw a man holding a knife.

He was about to stab me but win ran in front of me and his arm received the knife.

I dont know what happened to me. All of a sudden I punched the man very hard that caused him to fall. I punched him several times until he's unconscious.

"Bright that's enough!"

I quickly ran toward Win.

"Win you're bleeding!"

I lifted him and brought him back to our dorm. I sat him on the couch and gave him a concerned look.

"Win are you alright? Please wait here, I'll get the first aid kit for you."

I quickly grabbed the first aid kit. I patched up his wound and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Here Win, drink this first."

I said in a concerned tone and gave him the glass of water.

"Win, please don't go out this late at night again. I was so worried about you." I told Win, looking as worried as ever.

"You didn't have to follow me, you know. And besides I was already heading back to our dorm, when I saw that random guy almost kill you.By the way, where did you learn how to fight like that?"

"Why, are you so amazed?"

"No idiot. You know what, nevermind. I'm going to bed now." He went to his bed and fell asleep.

'Master' the caller Id reads. I'm doomed.

I picked up the call and prepared myself from being reprimanded.

"Bright, is Win there already?"

"Yes master he's sleeping now. He just got uhm, a little bit wounded."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well uhm, I was looking for him and some random people wanted to steal my wallet. Someone was about to stab me from behind but Win receive the stab instead."

"Oh my God please be careful next time! Have you patched the wound already? Is he okay? Is he stil-"

"Don't worry master, he's perfectly fine."

"Well that's a relief. But please be careful next time. I dont want both of you to get in danger."

"Yes master. I promise you that I will always take care of him."

"Okay, thank you Bright. I need to go now."

Drake ended the call. I went to my bed and lied down.

'this is not gonna be easy'