6

Win's POV

'Another day.' I said to myself as I rose up from my bed. I looked at the time on my clock. "7:15". 7 FUCKING 15? IM FUCKING LATE FOR CLASS??!! I looked at the bed beside me and see no one. THAT SHITHEAD DIDN'T EVEN WAKE ME UP! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR IF I EVER SEE HIM IM GOING TO KILL THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. i quickly change my uniform, didnt even bother to take a shower and went out to go to the school.

-----School------

"Metawin! Care to explain why you're late?"

Shit. Im. Doomed.

"Uhh, sir I'm sorry I woke up late."

I searched for bright in his seat and prepared to kill him.

Wait, he's not here? Where the fuck is he?

"METAWIN WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?! I SAID GET OUT OF MY CLASS!"

"Well ok, it's not like you're teaching anything interesting."

I rolled my eyes at my chemistry professor and turned my back on him.

"DONT YOU DARE STEP IN MY CLASS AGAIN. IM WARNING YOU!"

I heard him shout at my back.

Tch as if I care.

I made my way on my safe place in the school. The rooftop. I opened the door and heard someone singing.

"Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my husband
'Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you 3000
Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie"

That,,, song. That familiar voice...

-----flashback-----

Someone took off my blindfold as the lights turned on to reveal a beautiful setup.

There's rose petals on the ground, red and white baloons on the ceiling and warm red fairy lights. "Happy 3rd monthsary" Everything is just romantic.

"Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my husband
'Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you 3000
Baby, take a chance
'Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie"

I watched Drake sing my favorite song while strumming his guitar. I love him. I love him so much.

"And I love you 3000"

He made a beautiful ending and looked at me to give me a beautiful smile. I didn't notice that I was already crying until he walked to me to wipe my tears.

"Win, it's already been 3 months since we've became together. We've experienced a lot of problems, troubles and worries within those three months but we never gave up. You never gave u on me. Weve came through all of those problems. I love you so much Win. If there's one thing in the world im afraid to lose. Its you Win. I can't afford to lose you. I love you so much win. And you'll always be in my mind and my heart forever."

Ans just in a second, I'm already in a verge of tears. I hugged him, I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Drake, and I'll always be with you forever. No matter what has happened, no matter what you'll do, no matter what you are, I'll always love you Drake."

Win??

Win!

WIN!

I saw bright's face near mine and I quickly pushed him away.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw you standing there, crying. I didn't know what to do so I tried to talk to you, Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

I looked at him and sighed.

-----Bright's P.O.V-----

He sighed at me and went to sit at the bench. I sat beside me and put the guitar beside the bench.

"If you have something in your mind, just let it out. Im ready to listen. I'm all ears."

I turn my gaze on him. He's looking at the sky. Emotionless.

I also looked at the sky, relaxing myself.

"Have you ever felt like a sky?"

I quickly looked at him.

"What do you mean?" -I asked him in a confused tone.

He sighed and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Empty. Emotionless. Nothing. It's like you've lost interest in everything."

I looked on the sky again. Listening to every words coming out from his mouth. Yes, I've never had interest in anything except for making drake proud of me.

And once again, complete silence.

"He was the best I could ever wished for."

I was indeed shocked. I was about to ask him but I saw him in a verge of tears.

"He lied to me. HE FUCKING LIED TO ME! He told me that he'll be with me forever. But he left me. What a bastard."

"Win, maybe he has a reason right? Maybe he just doesn't want you to worry or anything?"

"Reason? Then why didn't he tell me? Does he not trust me? I was with him in everything, why don't he just tell me his fucking reason?"

I saw him crying again. He look so fragile. I caressed his hair and rested his head on my shoulder. I didn't notice that he has slept already. Cute.